Chapter Nine

Arrival Plan

            Misty couldn't take the pain anymore and lulled herself to sleep by allowing the pain to swallow her.

            Though she's unconscious, what to follow next is beyond her expectations. Just as the silver blade was about to plunged into her chest, a hand caught Foxy's arm.

            "Never kill my friend as I'll be out of my job..." the voice spoke as its other hand holding a sword slashed off Foxy's arm that was holding the blade.

            Foxy screamed in pain and turned around to stare into Slithice's flaming aqua eyes.

            "YOU! How'd you survived?!? I saw you die!!!" she shrieked as she crouched down in pain.

            The other vampires hissed at Slithice getting ready to pounce on her when she whistled and her back-up poured in, fighting off the vampires.

            Slithice bent down so she was eye level with Foxy.

            "I was fast enough to create a barrier for myself and the marine animals. You didn't see me or those animals die. You just saw an illusion on what I projected to you. I have the abilities of a siren afterall..." Slithice hissed as she cut off Foxy's head without letting her say anything.

            Slithice carried Misty's body and held back her tears as she looked at her Princess.

            "I'm sorry Princess... I was healing and couldn't get out of bed under King Herman's orders. I promise I'll guard you much more carefully next time..." Slithice whispered as she weaved her way out of the war zone and towards the ocean where she can bring Misty back to King Herman...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Logan's P.O.V. :

            I opened my eyes to see my dad struggling with that blue chunk meat General of the ocean...

            Wait, what is that guy doing here?

            When I took in my environment, that's when I noticed that all of them were ocean warriors and I frantically look around for Misty...

            Where is she?!?

            "Bro you alright?!" Daniel said hastily as he carried me up.

            "Yea!" I coughed a little bit of blood. "You got here just in time! Where's Misty?!?"

            "Slithice took her back to the ocean to be healed by the ocean healers! Come on, I need to bring you back to the ocean for your safety!" Daniel cried out as he helped me weave our way through the war.

            "Not so fast!" my dad boomed as he grabbed Daniel and threw him onto the concrete ground.

            As my dad was about to stomp on Daniel's chest, the blue General stabbed my dad through his stomach with his red trident.

            "We may be different from your kind but we'll never turn our back on somebody who has helped us!" the naga hissed.

            My dad's mouth trickled with blood but he pulled out the trident from his wound and dashed towards the naga and delivered blows after blows of punches and kicks.

            "Get your friend out of here Daniel! I'll handle this!!" the naga snarled as he tried to retaliate against my dad.

            "Alright Slardar! Come on Logan!" Daniel called out as he grabbed my hand but I stood my ground.

            "I'm helping Slardar out!" I yelled as I grabbed my dad from behind and Slardar had a clear view of my dad's front.

            My dad's wound was healing and he wrestled and struggled with me as Slardar slammed his trident on the ground and a minor earthquake occured.

            "Shit! The earthquake wasn't that strong since there's no water!!" Slardar spat as my dad knocked the trident out from his hand and twisted Slardar's tail such that you can hear the bone snap.

            Slardar roared in pain and Daniel and me held back my dad and fought him off, protecting Slardar from him.

            My dad managed to land a blow onto Daniel's ribcage, breaking it in the process.

            "FUCK!!!" Daniel muttered as he struggled to get up. "My ribcage punctured my lungs!!"

            Blood was pouring freely out from his mouth and I tried to push aside the thought that I'm going to lose my best and childhood friend...

            My dad took that distraction as an opportunity and grabbed my skull, trying to rip off my head.

            I kicked and threw him aside and rushed towards Slardar, grabbed his trident and turned around quickly to have it pierced through my dad's heart.

            My dad stared at me with those murderous amber eyes that I inherited while his body went limp.

            "Good job Prince Logan. You just staked your own dad..." Slardar smirked as the other nagas helped him up.

            That's when I realised, the war was over since my dad, the king died.

            "Hail the new King! King Logan!" Daniel croaked out and the other vampires cheered in unison.