Chapter Five

Willing Visits

Misty's P.O.V. :

            I felt a sudden surge of pain in my chest half an hour after Logan left. I clutched at my heart, trying to my best to breathe but it was seriously a freaking challenge for me.

            I thrashed around in pain and confusion, wondering why is the pain happening and how?!?

            I screamed my heart out and closed my eyes as I gritted my teeth, focusing in on the pain.

            I entered Logan's mind and sensed his pleasure... I'm looking through his eyes now and saw that he was having sex with this brunette-haired girl I've never seen before...

            I snapped my eyes open and take deep breaths as I cried out. The pain lasted for a total of an hour, I guess they had sex that long.

            That bastard wore my pearl even though I told him to give me to Lizzie! He caused me unnecessary pain!!!

            I was so angry that I decided to take a nap. Well, sleeping helps me take my mind off things...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Logan's P.O.V. :

            I don't know why I feel extra guilty after the sex with Juliet. Extra guilty towards Misty...

            She's not my wife, nor is she my girlfriend.

            So why the guilt?

            Juliet kissed my cheek and left my room and I absent-mindedly played around with the pearl around my neck.

            I looked down at it.

            Maybe it's cause' this pearl contains her essence so I'm feeling guilty towards her...

            I decided to pay Misty a visit after I went out hunting for my supper.

            I opened the cellar door and saw the dungeon was empty.

            Maybe she's underwater sleeping?

            "Misty!" I whisper-shouted. "Misty!"

            Bubbles appeared in the middle of the cellar and she submerged till her chest but crossed her arms over it, glaring at me.

            I gulped.

            Did she know what I just did?

            "What do you want?" she spat.

            I got taken aback by her reaction.

            "I just wanted to check on you. Fine, if you don't like people caring for you then I won't care anymore." I answered in a flat tone, hiding my hurt as I turned to leave.

            "Well if you cared for me you would have given my gift to Lizzie and not use it to torture me like that!" she snapped.

            My eyes widened as I turned to face her.

            "What?" I asked in confusion. "You knew??"

            She slammed her tail against the water, creating a big splash which splattered all over me, making me wet.

            "Of course I know! That pearl contains my essence! As long as anyone wears it, they'll be connected to me!" she huffed.

            "Well I'm sorry alright!" I tried apologising but she sulked and turned to face the wall behind her.

            I ran my fingers through my hair as I tried to come up with another apology.

            "Misty I'm seriously sorry. I promise I won't do anything to hurt you again alright?" I begged. "Please look at me and talk to me..."

            "You can continue having sex! Just pass the necklace to Lizzie!" she replied in a cold tone, still refusing to face me.

            I sighed.

            "Alright if you continue being like this then..." I told her as I started to take off my shirt and my jeans so I was only in my boxers.

            She still hasn't turned around but I waded into the water and swam towards her.

            I wrapped my arms around her waist and felt her scales brush up on me.

            She turned around and started hitting my chest.

            "Logan what are you doing..." she raised her voice as she stared into my eyes.

            "Come on please don't be mad at me..." I whispered as I kissed her forehead.

            She blinked a few times at me and sulked.

            "I'm sorry I can't give you sex." she answered sarcastically.

            I sighed as I kissed her lips softly and pulled back.

            "Misty, it's never about sex when I think about you. And right before I wore this pearl, I've always wanted to be near you the moment I saw you. Even Lizzie says you're good for me. I'm not a psychic but I know Lizzie hates it when I have girls coming over to my room. But when I think about you, I just wanna be alone with you..." I whispered.

            She bit her lip and looked at me as her hands rested on my chest.

            She looks so hot doing that, I kissed her lips roughly and after a few seconds, she started kissing me back...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Misty's P.O.V. :

            I was lost in his mesmerizing amber eyes as it glazed over with passion for me and when he leaned in to kiss me without letting go, I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling his hair lightly as he grabbed me by my hips, bringing us closer.

            I tried to pull back when I realised what I was doing and mumbled again his lips.

            "Logan we can't... Your dad will kill you if he finds out about us and... I can't give you what other girls can..." I tried saying but he just pulled me in for another kiss before pulling away but still gripping my hips.

            "I don't care... You're worth it cause' you're not like the other girls... I like how you don't try to flirt or seduce me from the first time we met..." he muttered

            I felt his member hardened against my tail and my eyes popped open in shock.

            I've never been with a guy this way before!!!

            He chuckled as he read my mind and I glared at the pearl around his neck.

            "You read my mind!" I scowled playfully.

            He smirked at me as he tucked a hair behind my ear and pecked my lips.

            "Don't ever push me away again alright..." he said as he looked me in the eye. "It hurts me when you clam up and refuse to open up to me..."

            I blushed and this time, initiated the kiss. We made out and talked almost the whole night until dawn break.

            "I have to leave alright. My dad will start getting suspicious if he notice I'm missing..." Logan explained sadly.

            I smiled and nod my head in understanding as I savoured his god-like body before he wore back his clothes and went out...