Chapter Seven

Mixed Surprise

Logan's P.O.V. :

            It's been 3 months since Misty and I have been together. Lizzie was happy when I broke the news to her around the first month and we always go down together to visit Misty during the daylight.

            But come night time, I always visit her alone and will savour and relish our intimate times together as we talked about our backgrounds and history.

            I poured my heart out to her about my mum and apologised for my dad's cruel actions to kidnap and kill her mum as if it's no big deal to him.

            She was understanding and told me something which lifted my heart.

            "You're nothing like your dad so don't bother apologising..."

            I smiled as I rubbed the pocket outside of my jeans and felt the bulge. I specially picked it out for her and hope she likes it. I strongly believe I'm ready...

            I entered the water dungeon and locked the door. I focused in on Misty and very soon, she submerged and smiled at me.

            I beamed and melted when I took in her beauty. I'll never get tired of that stunning black raven hair and her mysterious grey eyes which sparkle whenever she sees me or Lizzie.

            I wanna see her more happy than ever but I've yet to hear from Daniel. I wanna return her back to her kingdom and try to explain to her dad about our relationship...

            According to my dad, Daniel said he offered to take over the mission of negotiating with King Herman. My dad trust him enough to carry it out...

            I stripped till I was only in my boxers and waded out to her as I hid the box behind me.

            "What's that you've got there?" Misty asked as she tried to crane her neck and take a peek.

            "A surprise for you..." I smirked and she blushed and bit her lips.

            "God please don't do that Misty... You look so tempting when you do that and I'm trying to make this romantic not lustful..." I groaned.

            Misty laughed, it sounded like soothing tinkling chimes and I presented her the black box tied with a silver ribbon.

            She untied it but never removing the box from my hand and opened it while it was still in my palm.

            She gasped when she saw the ring inside...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Misty's P.O.V. :

            In the box was a silver ring. In the middle was a beautiful big aquamarine stone surrounded by small little diamonds around it...

            "Logan..." I whispered. "This is really beautiful but... It's not my birthday or anything so..."

            "Baby, listen..." he began. "I know you're the one for me. I know we've only been together for 3 months but I've never felt so sure in my life. To be able to make a guy stop sex is seriously something. I don't care if we can't consummate the marriage. You patched up the hole in my heart after my mum died, you made me stop having meaningless sex. With all that said, would you do me the honour of being my wife?" he breathed out, speaking each word loud and clear.