Chapter Two

Dragged In

Logan's P.O.V. :

            I was fighting off this blue chunk of meat whom I suspect is King Herman's General. This naga is seriously talented and brutal with his trident. I saw him slamming the end of the trident onto some of my dad's men, squishing their heads to a splattered pulp.

            He can even conjure an earthquake by slamming the ground with his trident. King Herman was busy fighting by his side.

            My dad dragged me into this stupid war. I honestly didn't wanna fight but he threatened to lock Lizzie up in the dungeon if I don't listen to him.

            My dad pampers Lizzie a lot but like I said, after my mum passed away, he just went on insane mode. He again wanted to invade the ocean. I'll never understand my dad's obsession of invasion and wars...

            I grabbed a merman's head and twisted his skull in a full circle and ripped it off, his blood flowing all over the place and his entrails hanging. I tossed it aside and fought off an approaching naga. I swam in a blur to be behind him and delivered a kick that should break his spine but I guess nagas are a lot stronger than I thought.

            He turned around and grabbed my leg, twisting it and I felt my bone break.

            "ALRIGHT IT'LL HEAL!!!" I screamed in my head, trying to reassure myself of the pain and grabbed his hand which was holding my leg.

            I twisted his arm and when I heard the bone crunch, I punched him square in the jaw and he let my leg go. I then bit into his tail and ripped it off, savouring the taste of his blood and meat.

            Tough meat...

            The naga growled out loud in pain and I then finished him off by grabbing his head and bit his neck, sucking him dry.

            Suddenly, I heard my dad's voice in my head.

            "Retreat. The Princess has been kidnapped. It's supposed to be your mission! Why did Foxy do it for you?!?" my dad boomed.

            I first shouted orders to my dad's armies to retreat then as I was swimming away, I replied back my dad telepathically.

            "I was busy in the frontline!!! Besides, I didn't tell Foxy to do my mission for me!" I scowled.

            "She said she thought of easing things up for you. We'll talk when you get back!" was my dad's reply.

            Great... My dad is gonna screw me for sure...

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

            Everyone was gathered outside the palace and I was pacing back and forth while waiting for Foxy and the rest to arrive.

            "Answer me Logan!" my dad hissed as he loomed over me.

            "What..." I muttered.

            "You have always been my top soldier, you are my General but look at your performance today!" he snarled.

            "Dad, I just don't see the need for a war okay! I wasn't feeling up for it hence, my poor performance!" I snapped.