Someone else is here

After both taking your hands back you stood in awkward silence for a moment, before the girl, Lilly, decided to speak.
'So are you a friend of Dreams?' She enquired.
'I wouldn't say a friend yet, but we've spoken of course.' You decided to say.
'Right..' Lilly began, seeming to be thinking deeply about something.
'Well,' she said changing the subject, ' Have you met anyone else?'
'A few... quite a few actually.' You said, thinking about all of the people you saw earlier.
'Oh great!' The girl smiled, 'Who were they?'
'Hm.' You said, recalling the names of the others, 'Drista, Emily, George, Sapnap, BadBoyHalo and Jeremy.. I think that's all.. I also saw this robot called Malorie.'
Lilly smiled at you again.
'So you haven't met Illyria yet?' She enquired.
You shook your head, unsure of who that was.
'Well why don't you try to find her then. Seeing that you've met a lot of people already, you might as well meet us all.' Lilly suggested.
'Okay, I guess.' You agreed.
'Make sure to come back at some point, I'd love to have a conversation with you!' She exclaimed.
You nodded, though you knew it would probably be almost impossible to find the girl again if you looked for her, seeing how big this place is.
Lilly waved at you. You smiled and repeated her action.

You began to walk away, before briefly looking back. You saw Lilly look around the dark green room before stepping forward and closing the door. You looked away and continued to walk.

As usual, you walked for a long time, through the endless corridors. You had no idea who this 'Illyria' person was, nor had any idea how many people were even in this building. They all seemed to know each other and Dream seemed to be in charge. This place must be a residency for Dream's friends, you decided.

You were lost. You knew this would happen. Surely there is no way to ever learn your way around this place. As you walked, you thought about all the people you have met so far. They all seemed really nice. You decided it would be good to make friends with some of them. You had no idea what time it was or what was going on outside. You had no idea how long you would be staying here. You had no idea if these people were really who they said they were but if not, who would they be?

You snapped out of these thoughts when you noticed Patches running over to you. You had forgotten she was with you earlier. (Poor patches lol) You knelt on one knee and stroked the cats cheek. Patches purred. You then stood back up and continued to walk, patches now following you again.

A flash of purple shot past. Someone else was here. They were running.

—————————————————————
Word count: 480
Finished: 12/2/22
-Midnight