part 16- More Than Words

Ahh, are you walnuts finally happy?!?!? XD here’s the chapter, hope you like it.

psychologists are shit.

Gerards p.o.v:

What.

W-H-A-T.    T-H-E.    F-U-C-K.   DID.   HE.   JUST.   SAY.

I….

I CAN’T EVEN…

OH, GOD.

Holy shit. I must be dreaming. This can’t be real. I keep my mouth in an ‘o’ shape because… well, HOLY FUCKING SHIT. FRANK IERO LOVES ME.

“Well, at least say something….” He sounds disappointed, and tears start running down his eyes. Oh, shit… I think he might’ve got the wrong impression… holy shit.

“F-Frank… I… I-I….” but I can’t say anything. I’m too shocked.

“It’s ok… I get it…” he says quietly yet bitterly, and gets up. He turns to leave but just as he does, I grab his wrist tightly. I can’t lose him. I pull on his arm so that he is right in front me, and I look deep into his eyes. Into his soul.

“I… I…” I try again but trail off.

“I understand, Gee. You don’t want me. That’s ok. Don’t try to fix it.” He says and a few tears escape his pools of gold.

I wipe the tears away with my thumb, and then take both of his hands in mine. I pull them so he is pressed against me, and I could feel his heartbeat grow faster as he is closer.

“Stop…” he says and looks away. Does he think I’m just teasing him?!?!?!? Well, I’m not!

I wrap my arms around him gently and breathe in his smell. I feel his arms on my back as he sighs and loosens his grasp a little, but I pull him closer and squeeze him tightly.

He gently pushes at my chest and pulls away. He looked so sad…. No, not sad. He look like someone squeezed every little bit of happiness out of him. My eyebrows instantly furrow in concern as I see his tortured expression.

"W-what's wrong?" I ask and caress his cheek lightly but he flinches and takes a step back.

"You're pretending. All…. This… you're just trying to make me feel better and not completely useless. You don't mean it. Just… save it."

He looks down, eyes filled with tears and a heart full of pain. My poor little Frankie. I have to do something about it.

I take his gentle shoulders in my arms, afraid that they might break with every slight touch.

“Gerard, I told you not to try and fix it…” I let go of his shoulders and cup his face in my hands.

“But nothing needs fixing… this is how I feel…” I say and push some bangs out of his face. I put my head on his shoulder and sigh lightly as I close my eyes.

“Well… h-how do you feel?” he asks and tenses up as I take his hand in mine but relaxes quickly.

“I love you too Frank.” I whisper in his ear, placing a tiny kiss on his cheek. And he freezes. For a second I get nervous and back away, looking down at my shoes.

“I, uhu, sorry.” I turn around but Frank grabs my shoulder and turns me to face him.

“Please don’t go…” he whispers and I nod nervously. I don’t know what to do… well, this is so fucking awkward…

holy shit, Frank Iero loves me.

I still haven’t devoured it…

“Frank…”