part 8- I Won't Let This Build Up Inside Of Me.

okay, so this was inspired by slipknot's song 'vermilion part 2' as you see, there's a quote in the chapter :) anyways, hope you enjoy it ^-^

"And then…" I said in a dark, spooky voice… "A dark figure appeared upon the young, helpless writer… he looked up, and there was… THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN!!!" I yelled, and Frank screamed and buried himself in my shoulder.

I started laughing loudly. "You're such a pussy, Frank!!!"

"NO! NOT FUCKING FUNNY, MAN! Hospitals give me the creeps at night!" he says, his head still buried in my shoulder. I keep laughing.

"Doesn’t change the fact that you're a pussy…" I laugh even louder, and then Frank gets up and looked at me.

"Fuck you!" he gives me the finger, which only causes me to laugh harder.

"You know you want to…" I raise my eyebrows and blow a kiss jokingly. He rolls his eyes and chuckles. Then, he turns to look at the clock.

"It's already 1 AM, I think we ought to get some sleep…" he says and yawns.

"Yeah, perhaps we should…" I say, and get up to sit on the chair, but Frank grabs my wrist.

"Don't, Gee there's enough place for both of us on the bed, I don’t want you to break your back." I sigh and lie next to him.

"Good night, Frankie." I say.

"Night, Geebear." He closes his eyes. He's so sweet when he sleeps, I keep looking at him.

"I know you're staring…" he says and the corners of his mouth curl up. I quickly turn away.

"I'm not…. Staring, pfft" I try to convince him otherwise.

“Yeah, keep telling yourself that…” he says seductively. I roll my eyes.

“Night, retard.”

“Night, bitch”

we fall into deep sleep quickly, and I’m having that dream again. The one that I get so many times. I’m walking across the city, but it’s burning. There are corpses everywhere, and the flames surround the quiet, night time Belleville. I’m the only one alive there, and I can’t die. I try to, because I can’t imagine living alone, but as I do, the flames don’t even hurt me. I walk right through them, just like a ghost, and it angers me. Why do I deserve to live, while everyone else deserves to die?! Eventually, I just seat on a rock and wait. For something, I don’t know what.

“NO!!!” I hear someone scream. Wait, no, not someone. That someone is Frank.

“COME BACK! PLEASE!” At that moment I wake up. My eyes shoot open, and there’s Frank, beside me. He’s red and sweaty.

“NO! GERARD, PLEASE!!!” He screams, so painfully, moving his head from side to side. I take his hand and shake it.

“Frankie? Come on wake up.” I shake his shoulders. He stops moving and his eyes open slowly. He takes a moment to think, and then starts crying.

“Frankie? Are you okay?” I ask and he turns to me quickly.

“GEE!” he screams and wraps himself around me, still crying. I stroke his head.

“Bad dream?” I ask and he presses me tighter.

“You’ve no idea…” he weeps.

“Wanna talk about it?”