part 15- Cause everybody cries and everybody hurts.

Hiya guys!!! I’m currently in the mood of committing suicide so I decided to take my mind off things by writing for you, walnuts <3

OH MY GOD, I JUST NOTICED: in the last chapter, the nurse who I called Billie was described just like Billie Joe Armstrong XDDD

anyways, here’s the new part. ^.^

Gerards p.o.v:

I was released from the hospital about a week ago; Frank was a few days before me. He had a few scars on his forehead but apart from that he was completely back to normal. Well, back to what is considered normal when you are Frank Iero. Which actually means there is no completely ‘normal’ for you, but nevermind.

 I had to stay in the hospital for a week after I woke up, and it was actually quite nice. Frank and Mikey would come to visit all the time, my parents would come every evening with comic books and a few movies. I didn’t have to go to school, which meant I had lots of free time. I’d draw a lot in my sketchbook and I have to admit, the result was impressing.

Frank and Mikey would rum to the hospital right after school and we would watch movies together.  Billie would ask if he can join us when he got really bored and didn’t need to take care of everyone. Turns out he’s a cool guy.

Mikey would always go a bit earlier to work on his ‘project’ with Ray. Come on, I really am NOT THAT stupid...he totally doesn’t go there to do the project.

Sometimes, when he didn’t feel like leaving me, he and Ray would come and work on their project here. Ray turns out to be really awesome!!! Mikey should just tell him, it’s not like he’s his best friend or something (unlike SOMEONE) so it won’t change a lot if he rejects.

All in all, staying at the hospital for a month wasn’t that bad. I can say that actually, I really enjoyed it.

I feel something nudge my arm lightly.

“Gee....come on, get up...”

“Mnnmnm... Idonwanna...” I mumble and curl into a ball.

“Come on, lazy ass....” Frank grabs my shoulder and shakes it.

“Hmm... stahp...” I keep my eyes closed tightly.

“Alright... desperate times demand desperate actions...” frank says and I feel his wet finger in my ear. I instantly shriek and jump up, wiping my ear on the back of the sofa I was laying in.

“EWWW!!! FRANK, YOU IDIOT! THAT WAS GROSS!!!”  I punch his shoulder but the asshole just keeps laughing. 

“THAT WAS NOT FUNNY!” I yell and cross my arms with an angry expression.

“Actually it was...drama queen... ” He says and giggles. 

“Whatever...” I say and rub my eyes. Frank had to wake me up in time for my medicine. It was kind of like antibiotics: you miss one pill, the whole process is fucked up. Frank had to make sure I take them in time.

“So, how’re you feeling?” he asks as he gets up and goes to the kitchen.

“Fine, I guess... but this thingie is annoying..” I say. Yeah, I had to wear this stupid thingie around my chest. It disturbs my movement, and it certainly is NOT comfortable at all. Frank comes back with a pill and two cups of coffee in his hands. He gives me the pill and one cup, and I swallow the pill quickly.

The last few days were going like this. I would stay at home and frank would come and take care of me. It really wasn’t necessary but I was grateful for what he did. I told him that I can manage by myself and that he shouldn’t waste his time, but he wouldn’t listen. Of course, I didn’t like the spitty fingers in my ears but he had to wake me up somehow.