四 ︴ shi ⸻ chapter four.

━━━━ [幽玄] ━━━━

━━━━ [幽玄] ━━━━

PUNISHMENT FOR THE WEAK

"Toge had his cursed words since he was born you see, so it seems he had his hardships in the past."

Panda explained to the ravenette who was watching the off-white haired male watering the school garden from outside.

"Like cursing people when he didn't mean to. It's actually similar to your circumstances, Yuka." The ravenette gasped at the new information but continued to listen closely to Panda as he spoke about Toge's relatable problems to her.

"So it seems he was concerned with you since you transferred... he's easy to misunderstand, but he's a really nice guy." Panda looked at the ravenette and gave her a close eye smile. "Hope you can get along with him." Yuka looked at Panda and nodded frantically.

"Yeah! Me too— ACK!" Yuka yelped in pain when something bumped in her head. She looked around to see Maki holding her training pole with a strict expression on her face as she looked to the pain ravenette who was rubbing her skull.

"Stop your chit-chat! It's time for training!"

"Y-yes ma'am..."

Panda giggled at the scene as he took sly pictures with his phone, Maki noticed his doings and yelled.

"STOP TAKING PICTURES AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH PANDA! I'LL KILL YOU!!"

"Eh~? You embarrassed Maki?"

"SHUT THE HELL UP—"

"Oh wait, Maki can I ask you something?" The greenette hummed as she stopped herself from yelling when the ravenette tapped her shoulder to give her attention. Panda continue to giggle as he realized Maki stopping her profanities when the ravenette spoke to her.

"I'm kinda having some trouble pouring my cursed energy on my sword." Unknowingly to Yuka as she gazed at her ring, Maki's right eye twitched in annoyance when the ravenette mentioned about cursed energy. "Is there like a trick to it?"

"The hell should I know?" Yuka hummed in confusion as Maki turned her back against Panda and the ravenette, she stared blankly at the hallway and spoke. "Don't ask me about cursed energy." In a warning and upsetting tone as she walked away from her two classmates. Yuka looked at the greenette's walking figure confusingly on why she sounded upset at her question while Panda hummed in a pitied tone, knowing the reason behind the greenette's actions.