一 ︴ ichi ⸻ chapter one.

━━━━ [幽玄] ━━━━

━━━━ [幽玄] ━━━━

─── THE CURSED CHILD

"Did you hear?" A panda gossips with his classmates while he walks beside them, on their way to their class. "They said the transfer student who's coming today, stuffed four of her classmates into a locker." The green haired young woman beside him hummed in interest and curiosity.

"Did she kill them?" She asked.

"Tuna with mayo." The off-white haired male beside Panda shrugged his shoulders.

"No, they were just seriously injured." Panda waved his hand dismissively, the greenette clicked her tongue and huffed.

"Hmm. Oh well, she sounds big. If she mouths off then we'll teach her a lesson." She suggested with confidence.

"Bonito Flakes."

While the three students were on their way to their respective classrooms. Yuka just woke up from her little nap. She rubbed her tired, sleep-deprived eyes and got off from her sheets and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. Too tired to even bathe and swore to do it later, she wore her customized white uniform, just specialised for her from the words of her teacher, and finally got ready.

"Alright! Time to introduce the new transfer student!" Gojo yelled and did a silly pose to ease the mood of his students. "Everyone get fired up!" But only to be met with a deafening silence and lack of reactions from their faces.

"Come on now!"

"Yeah no." The greenette woman swung her knee over her other. "She sounds moody, doesn't she." She scoffed. "Sorry, but no way I'm getting fired up for a person like that." She refused to be nice to her new classmate and not making her feel welcome not after hearing the news from Panda. She needs to gain the trust of Zenin Maki first... and with Inumaki Toge and Panda's trusts too.

"Salmon." The off-white haired male agreed but Panda stayed quiet. Gojo sighed at his students' judgements.

"Ah well, whatever." He waved it off and cleared his throat. "You can come on in now!" Yuka heard the familiar voice of Gojo Satoru, her new teacher called her out from inside the classroom. She looked nervously at the door in front of her and sweatdropped.

"I'm getting a cold vibe from in there..." She mumbled under her breath and gave a long sigh to calm herself as she slowly opened the door.

"Just ignore her—" Maki's eyes widen along with Toge and Panda, they felt their spine shiver by the creepy aura the classroom has now erupted, the moment the new girl stepped for foot in.