三 ︴ san ⸻ chapter three.

━━━━ [幽玄] ━━━━

━━━━ [幽玄] ━━━━

BLACK AND BLACKER

"Apparently they're fine. Maki and the kids, I mean."

RELIEF. washed over Yuka when she heard what the blindfolded man said. Right now they're in a hospital as the three injured people, Maki and the two missing kids were getting a rest or treated their injuries after the mission.

"Thank goodness." Yuka sighed making Gojo hum curiously.

"Your face tells me something's still bothering you." Gojo said and looked at Yuka who was busy staring at her ring.

"That was the first time I ever... called Izana myself."

"Is that right?" Gojo smiled. "That's a step in the right direction." Yuka didn't feel hearing Gojo talk at the moment and just continued to gaze at her ring, the ring that intertwined her love with Izana. The sound of wheels clicked in the hallway as it perked up Yuka's attention, she looked at the random little girl who passed by her and was walking with a IV pole. Suddenly a warm memory run up through her head, making her remembering that day.

RIGHT, THAT DAY. Her lungs always felt heavy and strained that day, it was a pain to her. She has to stay in the hospital to get her treatment for pneumonia. It pains her that she won't get to see Kakucho, but since her parents said it's for the best because they didn't want Kakucho getting infected, she didn't argue back and just obeyed to be cooped up in a building with other sick people.

Yuka continued to cough and clench her fist to her chest as she walked to the hallway of the hospital since the nurses allowed her to roam around for a bit to ease her boredom off. The hallway was a bit dark, only the light she saw was a emergency room caught her attention.

She stopped her tracks and stared at the room, her eyes stopped to a boy who looked like he was around her age. He was the only one in the room, boringly staring at the window. Yuka silently gaped at him, he looked very alluring due to the sunlight shining through the window he's looking, its shined his tan skin and pretty features, even though she could only see the boy's side profile she can tell he was a pretty boy.

Yuka suddenly coughed, tearing her gaze away from the tanned boy. The mysterious boy looked for the noise and he saw a ravenette girl who looked like the same age as him outside the room he was in. She continued the cough as the boy also continued to silently stare at her.