Gold Forever - Chapter 1

ok, so heres a second story about the wanted :D yes i do love them, but obvs jay is the best :)

im not sure how this is going to go but heyy life goes on :))

please comment anything, vote if you love it and fan me for more XD

xXxCazzaxXx

ps. i could do with an idea for a title so if you ever get an idea please tell me because i cant think of one at the moment :)) <33 xxx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tansy's P.O.V

tansy - trust me carina, people will see these

me and carina have been arguing over whether people would see our photos if we put them on the internet. see, we have been friends for so long and we both want to be famous photographers when were older so i decided that it would be a good idea to put some of pour work on the internet so people might notice us. she however disagrees.

carina - who on earth will actually see them?

tansy - maybe someone looking for a photographer, i dont know

carina - so, if you dont know whos going to see them, how do you know that anyone will actually see them? because if you dont know who will see them then how can you tell if someone will...

tansy - oh shut up, your getting on my nerves

she automatically shut up. it always works, she can always tell whenever im annoyed.

carina - i made no sense there, did i?

tansy - not at all

carina - i guessed not

she went over and flopped on the sofa and pulled out the tv remote and started flickeing through the channels. things have changed since we moved into our flat, we must have been living here for about half a year now. on some parts its ok but when she has loads of guys over i tend to get a tad angry. i walked into our kitchen and got two cans of coke out of the fridge. i walked into our lounge and handed carina her can.

tansy - trust me, someone will see them.

i sat down next to her, she stopped flicking the remote when she got to the jeremy kyle show.

carina - yeah, and pigs fly

one day. one day, i will prove her wrong.

Jaynes's P.O.V

honestly, trying to find a photographer for the boys new book is just hell. i walked into their lounge. tom and max were sprawled half naked on the sofa watching some rubbish on tv, nathan was in the kitchen doing god knows what, siva was gazing into the mirror and jay was chasing that lizard of his, Neytiri, around. honestly, these guys are so unprepared.

jayne - guys, get up now, we need to find a photographer otherwise we cant write this book.

max - yeah, we will find one just not yet.

jayne - well, i cant do all the looking

jay - im looking

tom - were on about photographers jay, not lizards

jay - oh, i knew that

they all laughed and even i couldnt hide a little chuckle

siva - we do sorta need to find neytiri though

we all nodded. that lizard had to be around here somewhere. i put the laptop i had been carrying down and began looking for her. we hadnt been looking long when nathan walked in with a plate of bacon sandwiches.

nathan - lunch is served

we all sat down and began eating. i just hope the boys can find someone to take their photos.

Max's P.O.V

jayne really wants us to sort out a photographer and the book complete before we go on tour. although i am wondering where neytiri is, shes been gone for quite a while now.

jay - after this i really need to find Tia

jayne didnt say anything. oh dear

max - you might not need to look for her much longer

they all looked at me confused. i pointed to where tom was sitting, neytiri was on the sofa headrest really close to toms head. tom turned and screamed, jumping up and sending his sarni across the room.

tom - holy shit jay! watch where you leave her

we were all in stiches. jay managed to stand up and fetch tia. i finished my lunch and went into my room. elvis was flopped in my bed. i fell down next to him and let out a deep sigh

max - i know exactly how you feel bud

carina's P.O.V

life has changed so much since me and tansy moved in together. we are our own bosses although she always wins the arguement. we have had a few house parties which didnt end well but other than them nights we have a fairly clean flat. we have 3 bedrooms, a kitchen, bathroom and a lounge, our dining table is in our lounge. we may not have lots of room but its home. i looked at her because she had flopped onto the chair next to the sofa, it was only then did i realise that i was hogging the sofa. i stood up slowly and put my drink down on the coffee table.

carina - well, im bored and im going to work

we both worked at the ASDA across the road from out flat.

tansy - fine, see you later

carina - arent you coming?

tansy - nope

carina - and why not?

tansy - cant be bothered to move and i got the day off.

carina - how come you get the day off and i work harder than you?

tansy - A you dont work harder than me because you dont work at all and B because i asked for the day off

carina - and they gave it to you just like that?

tansy - yeah, why?

carina - thats not fair, im going to have to call them and complain now

and with that i stormed into our kitchen and picked up my phone and rang our boss. 5 minutes later i walked back into our lounge, tansy looked up at me

tansy - so, how did it go?

carina - i got the day off alright

 tansy - ok, so why the glum face?

carina - i got the whole week off too

tansy - i repeat, why the glum face?

caina - they gave me the nex month off and year and centry and millenium and lifetime...

tansy - they gave you the sack, didnt they?

carina - yep.

i flopped down on the sofa, hogging it all yet again. i stole the tv remote off tansy and flicked through the channels. being jobless sucks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok, i have major business to deal with atm but next part up tomorrow i promise xxx