The 30 Day Love Project

"Erin what did you get on your Calculus test?" my best friend Alisha asked me. "An 89," I groaned. I hated 89's with a passion. Like its one number away from a 90. It's laughing in your face saying you are not good enough for an A.

"At least you passed I got a 64," Alisha said. "My parents are going to kill me. They are going to kill me bring me back alive and kill me again. And I have a date tomorrow."

I froze. Since when did Alisha have a date? Wait since when has Alisha actually date? Was she even aloud to date? "Alisha," I warned.

"Opps,"she said. "I must have forgot to mention it to you. Please don't be mad at me. I was going to tell you I promise it's just that I didn't want to tell you until he made it official."

"Ohhh my best friend is in love," I said and she blushed. I was happy for her.

"So who's the lucky guy?" I asked.

"Jack," she whispered and looked down at her feet. She blushed even harder.

I smiled at her and looked behind her.

"Speaking of your lover," I said and smirked. Jack was walking towards us but when he saw me he stopped. Looks like he doesn't want me to know about their secret relationship either. "Well I got to go but I will see at lunch," I said and hugged Alisha.

"All right see you later," she said and hugged me back. She walked over to Jack. He must have said something really cute or sweet because Alisha blushed and put a piece of her hair behind her ear.

I smiled and turned around and started walking to my AP English class. I walked in and sat in my seat. Right in the middle of the class room.

"Omg did you hear that Zac is going to ask out the girl he has been crushing on since 1st grade sometime today," some blonde girl said.

"I know I hope that girl is me," another blonde said.

Zac. The most popular guy in school. Rumor has it Zac has been in love with a girl since the 1st grade. But of course he has to date 50 million girls at the same time. I feel bad for that girl he is probably just going to break her heart later on. Even though most girls knew this they still wanted to be the girl that he loves.

"I heard he's going to ask her out at lunch and make a whole big deal about it," blonde number one said. "There's going to be a band, singers, dancers it's going to be magical. "

I chuckled to myself. I decided to ignore them and start on my work. I would be lying to myself if I said I don't care about who Zac's mystery girl was. I didn't hate the guy. I mean if we got partnered up for a project or if we had to sit next to each other I could manage.

The bell finally rang a long 45 minutes later and it was time for lunch.

"Erin did you hear about the Zac thing," Alisha said running up to me. She looked crazy with 2 binders in her hand and her other hand holding her lunch.

"Ya I heard about the Zac thing but don't you already have a boyfriend," I said smirking and laughed.

"It's not official yet," she said and rolled her eyes.

We walked into the cafeteria and the first thing I heard was Zac's name. Everywhere I went I heard Zac's name.

"I hope I'm Zac's mystery girl."

"I wonder who Zac's going to ask."

"It's obvious that Zac is going to choose me."

I looked over at the table Zac was sitting at and he was completely oblivious to his name being said everywhere.