Hour 14

"DawkTrap! I can't guarantee that William will get punished for what he's done but I know he's like 5000 years old he's going to die, once and for all" I said. "I guess your right... so now that we are free what are we supposed to do? I've been so used to Williams control that nothing has really changed" DawkTrap said.

"DawkTrap I'd like the way I first met you, you were so what's the word cocky?" I giggled. "Oh! Stop it you know I can make you blush whenever I want" DawkTrap smirked. "There he is! The old cocky self obsessed smirk, I've miss this...just the two of us you know" I smiled. "Try not to get too sappy" DawkTrap joked. "Shut up! Now that we're not under his control we have so much to explore" I said.

"Maybe let's lay low for a bit... I wouldn't want what happened to us to happen to anyone else" DawkTrap said. "DawkTrap I understand where you're coming from but there's just so much we can just... be back to normal" I said. "Normal? no one wants to be normal [Y/N]! If things are back to normal that means you'll stay out in the human world" DawkTrap said.

"Aw you know that's not what I meant" I giggled. "I mean I was a human once I was pretty hot to" DawkTrap smirked. "Oh my gosh your emotions are switching so fast, just... stick to one" I laughed. "Did I ever tell you that you have a cute laugh? also that smile is really nice" DawkTrap smiled. "I'm surprised there's a glitch we could feel emotions" I said.

"Hey let's just say we are very advance for our time" DawkTrap laughed. "Oh shut up! We still have nothing to do..." I mumbled. "Hey remember when I said I have access to the Internet?" DawkTrap asked.

—————————————

This is the end of the book I did purposely leave it on a cliffhanger who knows I might make a sequel...

But at last I hope you enjoyed reading and remember keep a close eye out if there is a sequel hehehe