Hour 8

The videos in this story ARENT mine and I'm not trying to take credit for them

"What are you some man behind a slaughter?" I asked. "No that's my friend you'd probably seen him do you know some kind of bunny" DawkTrap said. "That thing? He didn't seem kind of creepy but its probably been so long since the slaughter" I said. "No actually I think the last time was-"

"Wait what? The last time?!" I asked. "I mean yeah, never mind he's not that important, you're here with me, so let's talk" DawkTrap said. "About what? Is something wrong?" I asked. "Well My Dear [Y/N], I made a deal with my friend Glitchtrap I cannot flirt with you anymore but if you join me then will be able to" DawkTrap said. "Well if he's not stoping you now..."

"Ah you are right if no one-" DawkTrap vanished. "DawkTrap this isn't funny" I said. "It's okay I'll just play the game" I mumbled.

"Huh DawkTrap isn't back yet, wait has this been here the whole time? Might as well..." I said.

"Holy shit why does it look like that bring back normal colour oh God, wait I Think I pressed something" I mumbled.

"Normal colours come back! Finally normal- DawkTrap is you-" "Your [Y/N] right?" They asked. "Yes am I, what did you do with DawkTrap?!" I yelled. "Ah he said you would said that, you care about him?" "I do, why does that matter" I asked. "Oh do you care about him enough to join his side?" They asked. "I told him I wasn't ready" I said. "Well get ready because I'll kill him if you don't make up your mind" They smiled.