Hour 1

"No you can fire me it's not my fault!" I yelled. "[Y/N] we have to make some cutbacks you know we're going out of business so goodbye" He said. "Fuck You!" I screamed. "This is the sixth job I've been fire from, I can't afford the apartment anymore I don't wanna live on the street though" I thought. "I should just get home" I said.

———————

"No! No! No!" I cried. I read the note on the apartment door 'Eviction Notice' I Pulled the mail out of the letter box, reading thru my bills and bank letters until "Huh? An add in letter form weird" I said.

"Huh? Video game tester? $2000 just to test a stupid video game" I said. 'Call 830-119-8766'
"Might as well everything else sucks" I said thru tears. "Thanks You for calling Fazbear Entertainment press 1 for a positive review, 2 for an job application, — for an negative review, and 1– for the history of the location" They said.

"Thank you for pressing to 2 what position are you applying for?" "Um a game tester for FNAF Help Wanted" I said. "Congratulation you start tomorrow we'll send you're supplies" They said. "But I don't have a place to live"  "Is that so? We'll you an location to stay to do your work" They said.

"Thank you so much!" I said. "Goodbye" They hung up. 'You'll work here 71 golden lane' "This is
better than nothing" I said. "I should probably go there I wanna know where I'm working" I thought.

———————

"Oh? This is the place? An old pizzeria location that's weird" I said. "71 golden street, Yep this is the place" I thought. The doors creeked when I opened them, the place was broken and crumbling looks like it almost fell to the ground.

"Hello? Is there anyone in here?" I asked. No response. "Must be alone, maybe I can find a bedroom in here for me?" I questioned. Light it caught. "A PC? Maybe they're going to send the rest of the stuff tomorrow, They probably just have this set up for a good reason" I said.

"Perfect everything is coming to together" Someone whispered. "Is someone there? Hello?" I yelled. "Must've been my imagination" I said.