Hour 2

The videos in this story ARENT mine and I'm not trying to take credit for them

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"JESUS What time is it?" I yawned. "Only 5:20 am, all the stuff must have came in might as well set it up now" I said groggily. It's just box with FNAF Help Wanted all over it, it's concerning why would a company do this? Be able to afford VR equipment but not be able to afford house.

"Okay how to set this thing up" I said.

———————

"And put on the headset and you should be ready to play, okay some of these instructions were very vague but let's play" I said. It's a bit tight but it fits, The animatronics and iconic electronics are one of the things I see.

"This game set up is weird" I said. The ambience of the screen and the game scared me, Is that whispering? What's going on? "Um I'll just do parts and service, Bonnie? They're the only one there. "Oh? I'm not really sure about this but might as well" I said.

"That was really easy, and I got a prize! Maybe I'll you to the prize counter" I said. "Look at me you can't ignore"  "What was that? Who's there?" I yelled. "I seriously yell a lot" I thought.

"The prizes! THERE SOO CU- Huh? What's that?" I questioned. Under the bag a purple glitch? Maybe? What if I just- "is that a tape? Never mind it's probably just a bug I'll write it down" I said. "Maybe I can hit it with a basketball to see if it's actually there, okay I need to line it up and bam! I did first try!" I celebrated.

"Oh it was just a bug, I wanna place fnaf 1" "I prefer you play game with me instead" They laughed. "Okay [Y/N] it's nothing nobody here" I said. "[Y/N]...I like that" They said. "Okay I think that's enough for today" I said. I'm not crazy

am I?