20 Questions

"You just don't give up do you?" I asked McKenzie.

"I only have 56 points. I want 100." I began to laugh. I knew her for about 3 years at that time and I still don't get her, although I did know that she was a very determid person. As was I.

I noticed a small blue sphere in the pocket of the chair in front of me. I picked it up and read the lettering on the object. It read, "20 Questions." I sinked back into the seat of the car I was riding in and turned on the 20 Questions ball and got ready to think if something.

"You ready?" It asked me. I hit the yes button.

"Is it an animal?" I hit yes.

"Can it swim?" Yes.

"Is it bigger than a toatser?" Yes.

"Can it fly?" No.

"Is it a carnivore?" Yes.

"Does it come in mutlipule colors?" No.

"Are there more then one kind of it?" No.

"Does it weigh more than a pound of butter?" Yes. I laughed at these weird questions.

"Is it a fish?" No.

"Does it lay eggs?" Yes.

"I'll guess it within a few more questions!" It then said. I didn't believe the round sphere though.

"Are there many of them?" No.

"Do they live in groups?" No.

"Do they have more than 2 legs?" Yes.

"Do they gave 4 legs?" Yes.

"Is it an amphibian?" No.

"I think I know what it is!" Ya right... I thought.

"Does it have webbed feet?" Yes.

"It it a bird?" No.

"Does it make loud sounds?" Not sure.

"Are they endangered?" Yes.

"One more question then I'll win!"

"Is it smaller than a fridge?" Yes.

"Is it a platypus?" I stared at the sphere, shocked that it guessed what I was thinking of. I don't get how it always guesses it correctly!

"We're here!" McKenzie's mom said who was driving the car I was sitting in. I looked up and spotted our destination. I was in McKenzie's car with her mom. We were traveling to a very special place.