Chapter 86

Christian P.O.V

The flight was taking way too long. I was used to long flights, when I went to Boston from Locatie and back. Yet this flight felt like it took days, years even. Maybe that was because I knew what was going to happen tonight and I genuinely couldn't wait.

Olivia, had spend the first five hours cuddling up to Luther. They had given each other pecks every now and then while sleeping. I was ok with that; as I had fallen asleep myself too. In the past four hours though, she was laying with Daniel watching a movie. But the movie wasn't really being followed, because I could hear them pecking and giggling and at one point I looked at them and they were making out.

On the one hand it didn't bother me at all, because I knew how happy it was making Olivia. I also knew that it was winding her up a lot, meaning she would be so fucking needy tonight. It was also a tad hot seeing Olivia being kissed by another guy and being felt up. It did bother me a tad though, because I wanted to be the one kissing her. But I couldn't be as jealous as I probably wanted to be, because she was married to my brothers as well. I knew that I would have to share her with them, so that kind of calmed down my jealousy slightly.

"We're almost there, we're currently landing." Luther stated casually and I looked up from my book and I saw that Daniel and Olivia were giggling, before looking up to Luther. He had his arm around her, she was laying on her back and he was on his side. His hand was on her waist under the covers that they had, or rather blanket.

"Good to know." Daniel confirmed and Olivia giggled as she pushed him away.

"Don't be mean." Olivia said as she turned around, her back facing him but he pulled her in closer. I gave Luther a look and he winked back at me. After about five minutes, I looked out the window and realised we had landed.

We had decided to not go to one of our many private islands, as the majority of the activities on our private islands involved things that would surely kill Olivia. So we decided to go to Indonesia and 'hop' some islands so to speak. We were currently on one of the smaller islands, where we would stay for three nights; for the first nights. I stood up, stretching my body as I then grabbed Olivia's bag for our first night. She had bags for each first night, then she had a large suitcase in which she would take stuff out every now and then. That was going to be kept at Daniels place, as that would be the last night of the first nights so to speak. I walked out of the airplane and we had landed on a private strip and yet there were some photographers there. Our security had landed about four hours ago and had set up everything at all our places, but also here; there were gates where the paparazzi would stay behind and everything. I was happy with it.

I walked up towards Dave, whom was here with his wife. All the security guys were allowed to take their loved ones, so that they could enjoy the holiday a bit as well. I shook his hand.

"How is everything?" I signed and he nodded looking at me.

"Good." He confirmed. "This car is for you and the queen." He said pointing towards a jeep of sorts. "I've already put the route in the GPS for you. There will be one security car in front of you and two behind you." He said and I nodded at that as I put both of our bags in the back of the car.

I felt a hand on my back and my whole body light up. I turned my head and I saw that it was Olivia. She climbed into the car excited and I smiled very widely at that as I then climbed into the drivers seat. I started the car and she turned her head and she frowned.

"Aren't Lou and Dan joining us?" She asked and I looked at her amused.

"Of course not, first night."

"Then stop the car." She demanded and I frowned. "Please?" She said, as we had driven about twenty meters already.