Chapter 36

I arrived in the circular room in B3, having just gotten the confirmation from Tiffany that my brothers had just landed. She had told William that Julia needed him, so that was good. As I walked in, I saw that everyone was currently on the computers and stuff like that. I looked at the screen right in front of me and it was an empty alley.

"What's that?" I demanded and everyone looked up and wanted to stand up. "If anyone stands up and stops doing their jobs, they'll join me in the ring of fire." I said as I looked at the screen.

"This is security footage we found from the alley where they were taken. I guess the takers didn't know there were camera's there, or they did and wanted to toy with us." The guy stated and I nodded as he played the footage. You saw the two security guards walking ahead looking around, one of them checking the camera's that were there and giving a curt nod. Then you saw Christian and Erica walking, Christian having a huge smile on his face before twirling her around and then seeing a van pulling up and frowning a bit but continuing to walk, before ten men wearing masks jumped out of the van, grabbed guns and shooting down the security. Christian then right away put his arm in front of Erica and looked around, before he grabbed Erica's face and gave her a kiss on the forehead and then walking into the bus, before she was dragged in and they then left. I stared at it for a couple of seconds and I nodded slowly at that.

"Did you check the van?" I replied.

"Yes. We followed the van, but we lost it at in industrial site. A Locatlie security team is currently working together with a swat team that we trust and going through each empty place." Dave, my head of international security stated. I nodded slowly looking at him. He had returned from the United States two days ago, having joined our efforts during the VMA's; but also to make some deals with security teams there to make sure our kids were ok. I guess he failed, well, not him perse.

"Go through the taken lots as well. Maybe one of those fuckers owns it." I stated. "Any information on the car? Where it came from? Whom owns it?"

"Stolen vehicle." Michael said and I nodded slowly as on the screens I could see the camera's of the Locatlie men going through rooms and stuff like that.

"Any other information on them yet?" I demanded.

"We caught two of the guys already. They were picked up in front of their house and dropped off about half an hour ago." Michael said. "They're being brought to our safe house for questioning."

"Good." I replied calmly as I looked at them. "My girls?"

"In safe houses, double protection. Your sons are on their way here." Dave said and I let out a small breath and I nodded.

"I want a plane ready near the industrial site there." I said right away. "With the best medical team that's possible to aid both Erica and Christian as they are taken back here. I want all of the known to the public friends of my children to get extra protection. I want my girls in a plane to Locatlie ASAP." I said. "And when King Hugo arrives, which will be shortly, I want to get a line with the United States President. Those fuckers will come here." I said and he nodded looking at me. I looked at what the guys were doing and ordering them around a bit. "And how on earth did our guys get surprised? I mean we have the best security in the world, we know about everything. How on earth did they manage to surprise them?" I demanded angrily and everyone looked at one another and then back at me, not knowing the answer. "I. asked. A. question." I snarled at them.

"We don't know, my king." Someone stammered. "We genuinely don't know. I'll make sure there's a team figuring that out." I nodded.

"I want an answer to that. NOW." I demanded as I then I helped with looking for known associates when suddenly the door opened and Hugo was standing there, wearing a pair of neat pants and a shirt. His glasses on his nose crooked and there was panic in his eyes.