Chapter 73

Julia P.O.V

"Are you excited?" William asked as we were waiting by the Kings mountain, at the same spot I had had my date with their Steven, Simon and Lucas. Although it had changed a bit, as the 'parking lot' right now, was in construction. There was a large gate around it; we had just went there to look at the progress they were making. They thought that the house would be finished a week after the wedding, so in January, so in four weeks. I looked at William whom stared at me with a small smile.

"I am very excited." I confirmed looking at him and I then looked at Hugo whom was on his phone and I stared at that with a small smile. In the past weeks Hugo and I had grown closer together, we had gone on a lot of dates, and we had made out every now and then. But I couldn't open up more than that right now, and he understood and respected that. I spend the past weeks with William at night though, because I needed Will's calming force around me. I was os fucking nervous about this whole situation. I was, finally, going to meet the two girls that were left and I was really curious which girls had stolen the heart of my baby boys. "What about you two?" I said with a huge smile on my face. "I'm so curious which girls seemed to grab the hearts of our boys?"

"I am very curious to see which girls they are. Do you know which girls are with which coaches and stuff like that?"

"I have no idea. I decided to not read the names of the girls, and luckily all the coaches understood that when chosing girls. I also didn't look at the pictures and stuff like that." I said with a huge smile on my face. "Because otherwise I might be biased, o god, here she is. What is the order again?"

"She has to bow in front of us and you have to give them permission to address, but not always, as you know future." Hugo said as the car door opened and I saw a dark skinned beautiful skinny girl. My eyes widened as I saw her. "Remember to breathe though." Hugo said rubbing my back and I smiled looking at him and he gave me a wink. She turned around and I saw that she had legs for days and she had her hair in braids just like mine. She was wearing a sundress with pants under it for chaffing, reminding me of my date with my fathers in law. When she came closer, I saw that she was looking below, but I could see her brown eyes. She had beautiful brown eyes, it was insane.

She kept her head down as she reached us and I then said, a bit too enthusiastic. "You may adress of course." And Hugo and Will both gave me a look but I ignored that.

"My Queen." The girl said, her voice was very soothing. "My name is Jasmine." She said and I gave her a huge smile and I shook her hand. "My King, my name is Jasmine." She said introducing herself to William now and William smiled shaking her hand.

"King William." Will said in his hot voice. She looked at him and a small smile appeared on her face as she then looked at Hugo and a bigger smile appeared on her face. 'My King, My name is Jasmine."

"King Hugo." He said. "Is something amusing?" He said with a small smile.

"You remind me of King Luther, that's all." She said with a bit of a shy smile and Hugo smiled back. "And it is clear where King Daniel gets his perfect face from." She said a bit too enthusiastic looking at both Will and I, and I giggled.

"I would say all William, to you know be a bit subtle, but it's all me." I said iwht a huge smile and she smiled back at me and nodded. "We're going to hike up our private mountain. It will be the last time you can do that without permission from the three of us, as we are building our forever home there." I said pointing to it behind her and she looked at it and a huge smile papered on her face.

"King Christian mentioned that you were building a house and you were excited about it, I'm happy to see that the house is almost finished." She said with a huge smile and I smiled back at her. We started to walk and Hugo and Jasmine talked about the economic policies or something. I looked at William with a huge smile and I mouthed 'I love her' and he winked at me. We walked up and after a while we arrived at the top; Hugo helping Jasmine, whom blushed and thanked him. We then went and sat down at the picnic table.