Chapter 81

We told Olivia we'd catch her up when we were back at the castle. That we now had about four hours with the three of us before we would go back to Prangie. She stated she first wanted an hour with all three of us before having 45 minutes with each of us and then the last forty five minutes she wanted as a group; we all agreed to that. We were quiet in the ride home, she was sitting next to me, but she was holding onto Luthers' hand. He was still in his king role though and I saw her staring at Luther with curiosity.

"Sorry about grumpy goose over here." Daniel said carefully looking at Olivia. "This is his king vibe."

"O, yeah no, I noticed that." She said her cheeks right away blushing and Luther looked at her with interest as she looked out the window. "Just wondering how long it takes him to get out of the king vibes."

"A little bit." Daniel confirmed. "It's a mindset."

"Yeah." She said. "He told me about it." She said iwht a small smile and Daniel nodded looking at her. "I wanted to do it by age tonight, but I think reverse age would be best, so he can calm down a bit and stuff." She offered and Luther gave her a curt nod as he looked out the window and I stared at Luther with a small smile.

"It's that I know that he's in his king role, or I'd punch him for being an absent dick to you." I signed and Daniel said it and Luther now snapped his head to me but I was looking at Olivia with my cheeky smile and she giggle at that.

"You don't have to punch him, he's not being an absent dick to me. He warned me in our night date that when he's king that he has to play a certain role. That it takes him some time to get into that role and then some time to get out of it. If he has to actually act like a king, like he def had to do today, it takes him a bit longer. He also has issues with anger management." She added and I giggled as I then saw Daniel smile. "You do too by the way, you were pissed off right away. It was cute."

"Like I said." I signed and Olivia looked at it. "I haven't been in Gotar for way too long." She nodded at that. "Neither has Luther."

"Yeah, he told me he goes by every now and then too yeah. Dan doesn't though right?" She said looking at Daniel and Danny smiled very widely at that and shook his head.

"Every now and then. I'm not really into it though. Not as much as Luther, and not even a fragment of Chris." He said and she nodded looking at him. "This is our castle here in Brusta." He said and her eyes widened as she climbed out first with Daniel and I looked at Luther and I signed 'You ok' and he shook his head and I nodded looking at him. We walked out and Daniel told her the basics of the castle before us deciding to go to Luthers place, as we didn't want to risk running into family right now. We went towards his private living room and she looked around with a huge smile on her face before she sat down.

"Is he angry because of what happened or because I'm chosen?" She then said carefully as Daniel handed her a glass of water and Daniel frowned looking at her before looking at Luther whom was frowning now.

"Because of what happened." Luther commented. "I'm fucking estatcic and delighted and happy that you're chosen." He said and she nodded.

"Good. I am too." She said blushing and I giggled at that a bit. "Can maybe someone tell me what happened? Like Ruby?" She said confused and I nodded slowly at that as I looked at Daniel and he decided to tell her our family history. She listened in interest with a slightly pokerface. When Daniel was done she stared ahead for a second and nodded.

"Uhm. Ok." She said carefully. "That. Yeah ok. I hope you guys do know that even though she is the bastard of Locatlie as she apparently calls herself, that she is a very close friend of mine and that I'd love to visit her." She said carefully "After the honeymoon and stuff."