Chapter 12

Lilly’s POV

I walked out of the bathroom and got in bed.I layed in bed for awhile. My stomach hurt so bad. I knew what was wrong though,but I didn't want to tell NIall because it is so embarrassing. This happens to me once a month. I think you know what im talking about. My periods are so bad that they cause me to puke because the pain is so bad. I finally got out of bed and i ran to the bathroom. I looked in the cupboards and drawers but nothing. I started panicking. I grabbed my phone and texted NIall.

Me: NIall I need something!!!

NIall: What is it babe.

Me: I need some girl stuff :/

Niall: I get it. What do you use ???

Me: I use both

Niall: Ok love I'll be there as soon as possible.

Me:Ok love you

Niall: Love you to, be back soon

Me: Ok bye

Niall:Bye

I walked into the bathroom and started a bath. I got in and started playing One DIrection. After being in the bath for a half an hour and puking every so often I heard the door open and Niall taking his shoes off.

“Babe I'm home!”

“Ok, Im in the bathroom.”

I heard Niall knock on the door.

“Come in.”

I closed the curtain so he couldn't see me.

“Hey babe I got the stuff and some other things. How are you feeling?”

“Terrible and thank you so much.”

“Babe I'm gonna be in the kitchen the boys are coming in a couple hours.”

“Why are the boys coming over.”

“They wanted to hangout with you before we go on tour.”

“Oh ok.”

Niall left the bathroom and i got out of the bathtub. I put a towel on and looked at what Niall got me. He got me chocolate, Midol, and pads and all that good stuff. There was another bag on the counter and I looked in it. I pulled out a beautiful black dress with these cute black wedges. Also inside the bag was a birthday card. He didn't forget. I thought he forgot it was my birthday. I walked into the bedroom and put the dress on and the wedges.

I then did my hair. I just straightened it and then I did my makeup, a black smokey eye. I walked into the living room and I see the boys and I see presents.

“Surprise!”

I went up to Niall and hugged him.

“Did you do all this?”

“Yes, with the help with the boys.”

“Awww thanks. I thought everyone forgot.”

“No babe, I couldn't forget your birthday. By the way you look gorgeous in that dress.”

I began blushing and I started feeling sick again. I ran to the bathroom and began puking. NIall was right beside me again holding my hair back and rubbing my back. When I was done puking i walked into my bedroom and grabbed my Midol I took 2 of the pills and walked back into the living room.