Chapter 2

Niall’s Point of View

She is so beautiful. I saw her sitting there eating her Peri Peri Chicken. I could see the bruise on her cheek. I dont know why, but I wanted to know everything about this girl. It’s been awhile since I have felt this way about a girl. She was different. She had long, dark brown hair. One of our tank tops a black one. She had ripped skinny jeans and black combat boots.

I wanted to ask why she had a bruise. I also didn't want to be to nosey, so I decided not to bother her. While she ate, I could see she was getting uncomfortable. I walked up to her. I was so nervous. What do I say?

“Hey um I seen you eating and, um, I just wanted to see if you wanted to hangout some time, I mean if you want, you don't have to.”

“Um, sure?”

“Cool can I get your number?”

“Yes.”

I decided to talk to her. We talked for hours but I knew she was hiding something.

But what? It could be anything. I realized I was late for meeting the boys at the studio.

“Lilly, I have to go.”

“Okay.”

“Here is my number.”

I left quickly, well I was walking out the door I called the guys.

“Hey can I skip today?”

“Why?” Harry asked.

“Because I'm already late so whats the point? Plus I met somebody.”

“Who?”

“A girl named Lilly.”

“Oohhh.”

“Shut up, Harold.”

“Yeah its fine.”

“Okay, just say I got sick.”

“Ok, see you at home?”

“Yeah.”

“Bring the girl, too.”

“Ok, bye.”

“Bye.”

I began walking back to Nandos and I saw Lilly standing there looking really confused. I don’t know why but I ran up to her and hugged her.

“Um, Niall what are you doing?”

“What? Can I not hug a girl?”   

“Yeah I guess.”

“Do you wanna come to my house?”

“Yeah.”

Skip to watching the movie

So Lilly picked out the movie “The Lion King”, I think we are gonna be good friends . I decided to eat crisps and I asked if she wanted anything, but she said no. I dont know why though, I mean, I don't know how somebody doesn't eat. I have to eat almost every hour. I walked into the kitchen, got some crisps, and sat right next to her. I could see her blushing, but why? While we watched the movie, I could tell she was getting sad. It was at the part where Mufasa dies. I always cry at this part, but I didn't want Lilly to see me cry so I tried to hold it in. I saw her crying so I pulled her into a hug. I couldn't hold it anymore and I started crying. We ended up cuddling. She was so cute. I could feel her breath on my neck and her heart started going faster. Was she nervous, why would she be nervous? I saw her slowly drifting to sleep. Her heart beat slowing to a steady beat. I was watching her sleep. She was gorgeous, everything about her was perfect. I woke up to her sleeping. I wanted to protect her from whatever haunts her. She even looks beautiful in the morning. How did I come across such a perfect girl, and yes I know I just met her, but I'm falling for her and fast. I didnt notice that I was touching her bruised cheek.When she woke up, I could finally see those beautiful blue green eyes.

“Niall what are you doing?”

“I'm touching your cheek.”

“Why?”

“Because it is sad that a guy would put his hands on such a perfect girl.”

I started blushing and so did she.

“I’m not perfect. I’m far from it.”

“Why do you say that?”

“Because if I was, I wouldn't be in this situation.”

“What do you mean by that?’

“I mean if I was so perfect, my ex wouldn't hate me, people wouldn't hate me, and I wouldn't be fat or ugly.”

“Please don’t say that.”

“Say what?”

“That you are fat and ugly, you are far from it.”

“Yeah right.”

“I know I’m right.”

“Fine Niall, you won.”

“It’s not about winning, I'm telling you the truth.”

“Whatever Niall, you are just saying that to be nice.”

“Well someday you will believe me.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“You’ll see.” I then walked off to my bedroom, I decided to get changed. Well kinda, I stripped down to my boxers I then walked to the kitchen to make breakfast. I had forgot that Lilly was here. I began singing “You and I”. Lilly walked in and I was so embarrassed .

“Niall why are you in boxers?”

“Because I can.”

“Fine then, I can be in my underwear and bra.”

“No you can’t.”

“Yep.”

“No.”

She started taking her shirt off. I ran out of the kitchen and to my bedroom. I got dressed and came back down I could feel myself blushing.

“Niall you know I was just joking. Why are you blushing so much?”

“I’m not.”

“Yes you are. Tell me why you're blushing?”

“Because I have never seen a girl in her underwear.”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“Well there is nothing wrong with that.”

“Yes there is.”

“No.”

“Okay Niall, whatever.”

I began cooking. She was so cute. Just staring at me while I cook. I only wish she knew how I felt about her. Does she feel the same? I should ask. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe not. I’m confused. What if she doesn't like me? What if I'm just a friend to her. I was so busy with my thoughts that I forgot that I was cooking. I smelt the food burning. I looked down and I had burnt the pancakes.

Then Lilly came up to me and asked me what was wrong, I just told her “I'm fine.” Then she did something I least expected, she gave me a hug and pushed me out of the kitchen.

“Hey what are you doing?”

“I’m taking over.”

So I left the kitchen and sat down in the living room. All of a sudden I heard music.