the big break

Narrator: Last time on Sonic X, a case of unidentified identity set our speedy hero on the search.His trouble doubled when a robber ripped off an Emerald, and cameras showed a hedgehog making the heist. Sonic made a shocking discovery. Sonic and Shadow went head-to-head in a brutal battle with a chaotic finish. What will happen next? Find out next on Family always win.

[Scene: Prison Island - Inside]

[Two security guards detect the hover egg moving erratically towards them.]

Security Guard 1: Sir, somebody is heading toward the island.

Security Guard 2: Really?

Security Guard 1: It looks like a hover..egg, sir.

Security Guard 2: That's no egg. It's a flying device. Somebody's trying to sneak onto the island.They think they've fooled us, but I'll make sure they're sunk before they reach land.

Security Guard 1: Do you think a hover egg poses that much of a threat?

Security Guard 2: Who knows? It's better to destroy 'em first and ask questions later.

[Scene Change: Prison Island -Outside]

[Eggman arrives in his Eggmobile and laughs. He presses a button which disrupts the TV screens' signals, turning them to static.]

Security Guards: (What?) (Whoa, what?) (Sound the alarm!) (We can't, sir.) (The system's going haywire!) (Call the cell blocks!) (They're jamming our communications!) (It's an attack!)

[Eggman laughs a victory laugh.]

[Scene Change: Eggman's base]

Decoe: He did it! He's back on Prison Island!

Bocoe: Dr. Eggman rules!

Decoe and Bocoe: Alright!

[They high-five.]

[Scene Change: Prison Island - Forest]

[Eggman is hovering idle with his hands clasped behind his head.]

Dr. Eggman: I wonder if I'm pushing my luck, breaking into the place a second time.
[His communicator screen activates.]
Decoe: Perhaps. The security on the island has been upgraded since your last visit. You must be careful. When they restore communications, they will send robots to stop your team.

Bocoe: Their robotic designs are greatly improved. With their new defenses, it will be almost impossible to enter that compound again.

Dr. Eggman: Well, nothing is going to stop me from breaking in and taking those Chaos Emeralds. Shadow said I need to obtain all seven Emeralds in order for the Eclipse Cannon.

Decoe: But are you sure it's worth the risk, Doctor?

[Eggman grins.]

Dr. Eggman: [To himself] Once I get that cannon working, I'll be unstoppable!

[Shadow and Rouge arrive.]

Rouge: Okay, Eggy, fill me in.

Dr. Eggman: According to Rouge, the Chaos Emeralds are stored in a vault inside the compound. I must have them.

Rouge: No prob. Just leave it to me.

Decoe: Do not trust her!

Bocoe: She wants it for herself!

[Eggman shuts off the screen.]

Dr. Eggman: They get on my nerves. Let's get down to the nitty-gritty, shall we? In the first phase of my plan, I'll go around the island wreaking havoc and drawing the guards from their posts, clearing the way for you two to enter the compound. Then, Shadow moves in. He'll blow up the whole island by sneaking into the weapons center and setting off all the ammunition stored there with this miniature detonation device.