-°~Chapter 5~°-

Word Count: 1,125

Guess who's alive bitchessssss
----------------------
No one's POV:

When class had ended Izuku was quick to leave, he didn't feel like dealing with the two males that had suddenly taken a liking to he's body, he doubted ether of them took a liking to him, they'd slept together and talked for a total of 30 minutes before it was taken to the bedroom.

With a sigh Izuku walked down the halls with he's book in hand, he's whole plan was to go to the library so he could read but of course he couldn't do that, the second he walked in he noticed Iida, Iida was he's old friend from high school, they used to be inseparable but ever sense he had outed him for being gay to he's homophobic dad he'd hated him with a burning fucking passion, Izuku was hoping he could just ignore him.

Izuku walked right past where he was sitting but to he's amazing luck he had noticed him.

"Midoriya." Iida stated flatly.

"Iida." Izuku grumbled as he continued to walk.

"Still living that ****** life?" Iida asked.

"Gee I don't know, your brother still crippled?" Izuku asked, he didn't bother to stop, he kept walking, he thinks he heard Iida gasp but he didn't bother to look back.

Finally Izuku made it to the quiet spot in the library away from everyone, he sat down on the ground and opened up one of he's fantasy books, it was about a young man being sent to he's father (who he'd never met) in another kingdom, he was currently on chapter 16, where the angst has started, he wasn't a big fan of angst but he loved this book so he'd push threw it.

Though just as it was getting to the good part he was interrupted.

"Finally I found you!"

Looking up he saw one of he's besties, Denki, he walked right over to Izuku and plopped down into he's lap, he leaned back with a huff as he crossed he's arms.

"You would NOT believe what happened at that party a few days ago!" Denki huffed out.

"Well? Spill the tea bestie, won't believe it till I hear it" Izuku stated as he reluctantly closed he's book.

"So at the party you know how me and Mina were looking for you?" Denki questioned, when Izuku nodded he continued "Yeah so before that, me and a special someone kinda... Made out.. Naked... In a pool..." Denki stated with a blush.

"What? Really? With who? Who's this special someone Denki?" Izuku asked now fully invested.

"Uh... So here's the thing, I have no fucking idea, I don't remember anything besides red eyes..." Denki explained with a sigh.

"Red eyes? That's it?" Izuku questioned as he started to think of people with red eyes.

"Yeah that's it and it's starting to piss me off! I don't know who I made out with or what happened during that, so what if I agreed to something gross? What if they... You know.." Denki trailed off, already thinking the worst.

Izuku wrapped he's arms around Denki and pulled him in closer "Don't worry we'll figure it out, and if that dose end up being the case me and Mina will take care of it" he soothed, trying to take he's mind off of it.

"You will?" Denki questioned as he snuggled into Izuku's warmth.

"Of course, slightly offended that you think we wouldn't but aside from that, I'm sure that's not the case and if it is Mina was close to you the whole night so she would've made sure it wouldn't have happened" Izuku assured him, he didn't think that was the case (more like hoped) but if it was he sure as hell wasn't gunna sit around and do nothing.

"Yeah, yeah your right, let's hope it wasn't... That" Denki struggled to say the word, and Izuku couldn't blame him, so he just pulled Denki closer before opening he's book again.

Denki of course being Denki looked to see what Izuku was reading, once he realized it was angst he stuck he's tongue out at it before cuddling up into Izuku's chest and promptly falling asleep, he didn't have anymore classes for the day so Denki could sleep for a bit, Izuku had another class in 2 hours so he had time.

The more this day went on the more Izuku wished he hadn't left ether of he's besties alone, first of course both of those guys had to know who he was from that party (he wants to say he regrets sleeping with them but it was to good of a night to regret) and because of that there now pursuing him for some reason, and now Denki could've been... It made him feel tearable, but he hoped it wasn't the case, he'd just have to ask Mina if she had any idea of what happened at the party.

With a sigh he continued reading he's books making sure to keep Denki in a tight but comfortable hold.

Now, it was time for angst.

-------

Izuku sighed as he made he's way back to he's dorm room, he had just finished up he's class and was so ready to go and lay down with he's besties while they chatted about anything that came to mind.

Then of course he was startled out of he's thoughts when someone honked there car horn.

He quickly looked over at the side and saw a black car (imagine it as any car you like), he gave a confused look before turning back around, though the second he did the car honked it's horn once again, with a groan Izuku turned around and started to make he's way over to it, once over to the car he flipped it off, which is promptly when the door opened.

"Aw come on, is that any way to great us?" Sero asked as he climbed out of the car.

"When your honking at me, yes" Izuku stated as he rolled he's eyes.

Sero pouted at the answer "How else were we supposed to get you over here?" He questioned.

"By yelling my name, walking over to me, driving beside me, I could keep going." Izuku stated sassily.

"Ah- no that's okay, well would you like to come with us? Were going to the arcade~" Sero asked.

"Hm, no, better luck next time tho" Izuku stated as he gave a wink before walking away, swinging he's hips ever so slightly.

He could faintly hear him curse under he's breath but if that was because of he's rejection or erection he didn't know, and he wasn't going to ask.

Boy was this gunna be a fun story to tell the gay-mers.