-°~Chaper 3~°-

Word Count: 1,147
-----------------------
No One's POV:

Izuku woke up to he's alarm going off, tiredly he reached out to slap the loud thing mute, and after a few tries he succeeded.

With a groan he got he's plump ass outta bed, as he placed he's feet onto the floor he looked over at the clock to see what time it was, 9:30, time for him to get up and get ready for class (I'm going off of what I heard college is like so don't bash me-), he had around an hour before class though he really wanted some fast food breakfast so he quickly got ready.

Once he was ready he grabbed a mango flavored energy drink (he piratically lived off of them) and made he's way to grab he's keys, of course there was a note from he's gay-mer bestie and he's baddest bitch bestie.

---

Hey hun! Me and Denki
had early classes today, hope
you slept well now slay the
fucking day!
              -Mama Mimi

Wassup bun! Welcome to
the land of the living,
we're almost outta pain reliever so if you could grab some
that'd be great! Love ya!
                -Human pikachu

---

Izuku lightly laughed at the note before he put it in he's jean pocket, he was wearing some very pale blue jeans, a baby blue sweater with it tucked into he's jeans though there was a lot left out to hide where it was tucked, the sleeves practically hide he's hands with only the finger tips being seen, he's shoulder was also showing (he had makeup on to hide the Hickey's) and he had on white high top shoes (the same as cannon but white, rip the red one's).

Once Izuku knew he had everything he made he's way out, as he walked to the cafe he opened he's energy drink, taking a drink with a satisfying sigh afterwords, when he finally arrived he opened the door and walked straight up to the counter.

"Hello what'd you like?" The brown haired women asked without even looking up.

"I'd like 4 breakfast burritos, to go please" Izuku stated as he grabbed he's wallet.

This time she looked up she blushed massively before nodding "O-Okay, and name please?" She asked, the blush only seeming to grow.

"Midoriya" Izuku stated with a small smile.

She nodded as she wrote it down before going to the back to get he's order ready, as Izuku waited he went to to side before he grabbed he's phone from he's pocket and started to do whatever he could to pass the time.

At some point he felt he's neck hair standing up, signaling someone or maybe even multiple someone's was looking at him, he looked up and around to see if anyone was looking at him, he didn't see anyone looking at him, but he did see the two people he wished he fucking wouldn't.

Shoto and Sero.

Quickly looking away not wanting them to even notice him, even though he was almost 100% sure if they saw him they wouldn't recognize him because he's party self and school self were very deferent he didn't want to take a chance, because if they did know it was him he didn't even want to know what type of drama would go on, and if other's found out? He might as well be a goner.

Seconds later he found the hair on the back of he's neck standing on edge again, so he looked up once more, though this time he knew exactly where to look and this time he made eye contact with Shoto, then Sero seconds later, he silently cursed but decided to keep up he's school persona.

With a shy smile he gave a anxious yet unsure looking wave, they gave a sly smirk as they both waved back, thankfully before anything else could happen like them coming over to him, he's name was called.

Izuku turned around with thankfulness written all over he's face, the brown haired girl was holding a small bad with what he hopped to be he's burritos.

"Would you like any sauces?" She asked with a smile, the blush just seemed to be permanently there on her face.

"Any hot sauces?" Izuku asked with a slight head tilt, her blush grew darker, which is when Izuku finally realized he was the reason for her flustered state.

"Damn it, not again..." Izuku thought to himself bitterly.

"U-Uh yeah! Mild?" She questioned.

"Ah no, the hottest you have please" Izuku said, though the surprised look on her face was funny.

She scrambled to get what he asked for before putting them in the bag and handing it to him, with a final good bye she walked away out of embarrassment.

When Izuku turned around he saw both Shoto and Sero starting to get up from there seat, quickly as Izuku could without looking suspicious he walked out of there with he's food, phone in pocket, and energy drink in he's other hand, as he walked and promptly drank he's mind started wonder.

"Did they recognize me? There's no way they could've though, I mean it's not like they'd go looking for me and even if they were there's no way they'd know it was me, they've never seen me out side of that party and maybe that one class but besides that never, besides I was probably used to spice up there sex life which fair, though I guess if they really paid attention they'd probably know it's me but I mean, there's no way they would've. No way." Izuku thought to himself, though he's train of thought stopped when he realized he was out of he's energy drink.

A loud groan left he's mouth at the realization, he gave pout as he threw away the can, then he continued walking back to he's dorm he shared with Mina and Denki.

When he finally got there he opened he's dorm door to see Denki already back and of course playing Minecraft on the XBox, Izuku went over and threw two breakfast burritos on he's lap.

"Back so soon?" Izuku questioned as he sat down on the other bean bag (they had bean bags instead of a couch).

"Yeah class was canceled, also thanks for the burritos bun!" Denki yelled happily as he gave Izuku a kiss on the cheek, in return Izuku kissed him on the forehead.

"Of course, now eat before you go back to mining" Izuku stated firmly as he took out he's own food.

With a happy nod Denki did as told, and for the remainder of time Izuku had before class he hung out with Denki in a comfortable silence.

Then when he was finished he's food, he gave Denki a good bye kiss on the cheek before making he's get away, to he's boring but needed class.