-°~Chapter 2~°-

Word Count: 1,122
------------------------
No One's POV:

Izuku woke up to he's phone constantly going off, with a groan of annoyance he picked up he's phone then turned it on, it was relatively still pretty dark so Izuku ended up blind for a moment or two.

When he could see again he went to the chat between him, Denki, and Mina, he wasn't really surprised when he saw the amount of texts there were from the two.

-----
(Texting nowww)

NoPanicAtTheDisco:
HOLY SHIT KAMI HAVE YOU FOUND IZU YET?!!

PanicingAtTheDisco:
NO THERE'S WAY TO MANY ROOMS HERE! WHY IS THERE SO MANY SPARE BED ROOMS HERE??????

NoPanicAtTheDisco:
BEDROOMS?! BOY YOU SHOULD SEE THE AMOUNT OF BATHROOMS HERE LIKE HOLY SHIT

PanicingAtTheDisco:
SCRATCH IT ALL WHY'S THIS SO BIG?! IT'S A SUMMER HOME FOR GODS SAKE!

NoPanicAtTheDisco:
WAIT WERE GETTING OFF TRACK IZU BABY ANSWER US!! WE CAN'T FIND YOUUUU

AllPanicNoDisco:
Jesus guys chill, I just woke up
Also, your looking for me? Is something wrong?

PanicingAtTheDisco:
Well yes
We couldn't find you!

NoPanicAtTheDisco:
Izu, sweetie, where are you?
You scared me sober so now you owe me drinks

PanicingAtTheDisco:
Yeah!

AllPanicNoDisco:
Well, no head ach tomorrow then
Also give me a minute, I need to get dressed

PanicingAtTheDisco:
What.
What.
WTH DO YOU MEAN BY THAT??
DID YOU GO SWIMMING?
SKINNY DIPPING?
GASP- SKINNY DIPPING WITH SOMEONE???

NoPanicAtTheDisco:
O. M. G.
IZUKU DID YOU GET LAID????

PanicingAtTheDisco:
WAS SHE HOT?
OR HE?
IDK WERE THEY HOT????

AllPanicNoDisco:
Y'all chill, I'll spill the tea when we get to the car

PanicingAtTheDisco:
Y'all

NoPanicAtTheDisco:
Y'all

AllPanicNoDisco:
Fuck you, no more forehead kisses

PanicingAtTheDisco:
WAIT IZUKU WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS-

NoPanicAtTheDisco:
IZU BABY NO NEED TO GET VIOLENT-
IZU???
BABY???
BABES??
NOOOOOO-

-----

Izuku gave a sigh as he turned off he's phone, he's friends could be so dramatic.

As quietly and sneakily as possible he removed the arm that was around he's torso, he looked over to see if the half and half boy woke up, thankfully he didn't so Izuku sat up with a groan.

He wanted to sleep so fucking badly.

Despite he's wants he got up off the bed still butt ass naked because no shame and he's clothes were on the other side of the room, someone got inpatient.

After he was fully dressed he saw Shoto start to stir, the bi man's arm started to move around the bed then promptly let out a whine when he couldn't find what he assumed was him.

"Izuku..?" Shoto called out tiredly.

Izuku made he's way over and quietly shushed him "Shhh it's okay, I'm just going to the bathroom, go back to sleep" he lied, not like they'd care later on.

That seemed to calm him down right away, he nodded tiredly "Okay.." Shoto tiredly stated as he fell right back to sleep.

Once Izuku knew he was asleep he quickly yet quietly put on he's shoes, though as he opened the door he thought leaving them without anything was a tad bit rude, especially sense they had railed him so good.

So quickly he grabbed a sticky note and wrote a small message on it before placing it on the nightstand, then he quickly made he's way out, couldn't keep he's friends waiting to long.

Even though the house was fucking huge he eventually found found the front door, he made he's way out to see he's friends waiting on top of the car for him, which wasn't to surprising.

"Alright! I'm here, y'all ready to go?" Izuku asked, completely ignoring the y'all's comment both gave.

"Well, yes but also.. WHO DID YOU SLEEP WITH?!" Mina asked in a yell, quickly being shushed by Izuku.

"Shush! Mina it's to early for your yelling, come on get in the car both of you, I'll tell you when we get home" Izuku stated as he got into the car, both gay-mers fallowing close behind.

"Izuuuuu why not now?" Denki wined as he got in the passengers seat, Mina getting in the back.

"Because of Mina's yelling, and y'all waking me up, along with making fun of me saying y'all" Izuku stated as he started to car, slightly shifting in he's seat before he decided to turn on the ass heating.

"OoO your shiftinggggg, so it was a man hmmm?" Mina questioned as she wiggled her eye brows.

"Who said pegging wasn't an option?" Izuku questioned, after that all hell broke lose.

----------

"WHAT?!" Both Mina and Denki yelled as Izuku finished telling them what happened.

They had gotten home an hour ago, Izuku made them wait in suspense for 20 minutes (that time being spent getting into comfortable clothes) before he decided to tell them what went down, to which they were surprised, then they we're practically losing there shit when he stated that both males had given him aftercare, trust me he wasn't expecting it ether.

"Yes now shush, I'm tired as hell" Izuku stated with a yawn.

"Izuku, hun, babes, darling, sunshine, we would calm down, if you hadn't just told us you slept with two of the hottest guys on Campos!" Mina whisper yelled, keeping Izuku's tired state in mind.

"Yeah, how could we calm down? You had a one night stand with two really hot dudes, which by the way: one practically begged you to-" Denki was cut off by Izuku.

"Aghhh! I get it, I get it, I was there" Izuku whined as he layed down on he's bed, he was tired as fuck.

Denki walked over to Izuku's bed and sat down, then placed Izuku's head down onto he's lap.

"You didn't drink anything did you?" Denki questioned as he played with Izuku's hair.

"Nope, just the punch that's for the driver's, I'm just tried from all the rounds we went" Izuku stated tiredly.

"Okay then you can sleep after one more question" Mina stated, she had many questions but she only really needed the answer to one.

"Then spill so I can sleep" Izuku stated as he opened he's eyes once again to look at he's pink haired bestie.

"Okay okay, did you get ether of there numbers? Or give them yours?" Mina asked expectantly.

"No, and it's not like they'll recognize me out of party's anyway, and besides it was a one night stand, nothing more, nothing less, now go to sleepp!" Izuku yelled.

Both of them gave a laugh as they moved to get into the same bed as Izuku, soon enough they were all comfy.

Denki was hugging Izuku from the front while Mina was behind him hiding her face in he's very fluffy hair, Izuku was in between them with he's face hidden in Denki's chest.

Soon enough, all were contently sound asleep.