-°~Chapter 4~°-

Word Count: 1,105

No I'm not procrastinating on writing the final chapters of missing piece... I'd fucking never do such a thing... Nope wrong bitch-
------------------------
No One's POV:

Izuku gave a heavy sigh as he made it to he's final class of the day, after this he could go to he's dorm and beat both he's roommates in bed wars, he would and he will.

As he walked in he noticed that the professor was waving him over, even though Izuku was confused he complied and walked over to him.

"Yes Mr Snipe?" Izuku questioned politely.

"Ah yes Midoriya, I just wanted to give you a heads up" Snipe told him with a light sigh.

"Heads up? Heads up for what?" Izuku asked confused, did someone plan to ask him out?... Again?

He gave another sigh "Two boys asked to be reseated, on ether side of you, I'm not sure why sense it was so out of the blue and I didn't get a reason, so just telling you in advance, I know how much you hate people" Snipe stated.

"Oh.. Okay" Izuku was slightly surprised but figured it was another idiot trying to cheat off of him, not like he'll be able to, he thinks and writes to fast.

So without much thought on the matter he made he's way to he's seat, which was on the highest platform in the corner, he wasn't in the very corner because he didn't feel like he needed it, though now two new people would be sitting on ether side of him, so he kinda wish he took the very corner now.

Moments later he was sat down with he's sketch book out, people were starting to come into class, some took there seats, other's talked with friends about whatever, probably there weekend, then he saw the people that used to sit next to him, he assumed they were going to there seat until snipe stopped them and told them the new seating arrangement, of course they looked confused but just decided to let it go, at that point Izuku was done looking at he's classmates and continued on with he's sketching.

Soon enough he heard people pull out the chairs on ether side of him, he didn't bother looking up and just continued drawing, he was almost finished with the outer sketch.

"Aw not gunna great us?"

Izuku froze at the statement, more at the voice then the statement actually, it sounded like Sero... Oh boy...

Looking up, he confirmed he's suspicion, it was indeed Hanta Sero, looking beside him there sat Sero's boyfriend Shoto who was looking at him, or more specifically he's neck.

"O-Oh hello, my bad I was Kinda focused" Izuku forced an answer, he had to keep he's act up, especially in school.

"You covered them up" Shoto suddenly stated as he touched Izuku's neck.

"Covered w-what up?" Izuku asked nervously, there was no way they knew it was him.

"The Hickey's chocó, honestly did a really good job at it" Sero stated with a smirk as he himself looked at he's neck, then he lightly pulled down the other side of he's shirt to see if it was covered "Hm, couldn't hide the bite mark tho hmm~?" Sero questioned with a smirk playing at he's lips.

Quickly smacking both there hands off of him and fixing he's shirt he gave them a small glair.

"Handsy much?" Izuku grumbled, of course they knew it was him, how fucking amazing.

Shoto raised a brow "What happened to the sassy Izuku from the party? Did we accidentally rail you so good you became a saint?" He teased, Izuku had half a mind to knock him out.

"Shush! Nobody needs to hear about my sex life, as far as my sex life goes everyone thinks I'm a fucking virgin now shush!" Izuku quickly shushed him.

"A virgin? Your in your 20s" Sero stated with a look of confusion.

"I said that's what everyone thought, never stated it was a smart thought" Izuku stated with a sigh.

"Well Izuku, we got your little note" Sero stated as he grabbed a folded sticky note from he's front pocket, he placed it right in front of Izuku.

Of course at first Izuku was confused until he remembered he left a note with them because he didn't want to be rude, he grabbed it and unfolded it, sure enough it was the note.

-----

Sorry to leave so soon but I am the get away driver ;P

Thanks for railing me so good darlings, I'll see ya around~
                  -From Izuku<3

-----

W

ith a sigh Izuku rubbed he's eyes, this was gunna be drama he could already tell.

"Yep, you found me, so what do ya want? Honestly doubt you switched seats to just annoy me- actually that doesn't sound to outta your league" Izuku mumbled the last part but of course they still heard.

Both Shoto and Sero looked at each other with a raised brow before they both started smirking, Shoto placed he's hand on Izuku's inner thigh while Sero did the same with he's other thigh all before he leaned down to Izuku's ear.

"We want you, chico" Sero whispered seductively into he's ear.

Izuku blushed massively at both he's words and the fact there hands were wondering, he wanted them to continue touching him he couldn't lie, but he was in class and no way in hell was he gunna do this here, no matter how kinky he is this isn't something he'd do.

So, he smacked there hands away "Nu-uh, hands off the merchandise, I don't care how hot you are you haven't earned a free ticket to touching me" Izuku stated sassily.

"Then what was last night?" Sero asked as he put he's hands back on he's lap, Shoto was actually pouting at the loss of contact.

"A free sample of course, now you gotta earn it" Izuku stated with a smirk, usually when he said this to anyone they would give up right away seeing as they were looking for him to open he's legs for free, so he was fully prepared for them to give up.

Though when he saw Shoto smirk he had a feeling that wasn't what would be happening here.

"Well if that's what we gotta do, then I don't mind, your certainly worth it, right Hanta?" Shoto questioned he's boyfriend, Sero smirked in response with a firm nod.

Before Izuku could respond the bell rung signaling the start of class, Izuku got he's stuff out ready for the class.

The day was a deferent story though...