€hapter 23- I'm Back

Pain's Worth It

>>>>Dove P.O.V

-----------------------

'B-I-T-C-H SAID B-I-T-C-H SAID B-I-T-C-H B-I-T-C-H SAID B-I-T-C-H.... See IMA bad bitch make a nigga sad bitch fendi bad bitch ruthless bitch I'm bouta do this bitch they say who this bitch aint ya diva bitch...'

Me and my day one was driving round town to refresh our minds about what almost happened to her the other week. It was too funny.

"How you almost get caught with Ultimo?" I asked her as I stopped at a red light.

She laughed at it first "He so stupid. He don't listen when I tell him to park a street or two down. He wanna do him and be boss, but when we almost got caught. He sped off real quick"

"How bout if Julian already know?" I looked at her then at the light waiting on it to turn.

"He been having late nights too. He could be cheating and shit like that, but I haven't been giving him any lately since Ultimo got back to his senses. Sometimes he don't come home at night, so I have Ultimo sleepover"

I drove off "You think that's smart? He might have came home, went upstairs and saw y'all laying up under each other butt booty naked"

"So... We could have a threesome if he bout it, but Sean was there too" she pursed her lips.

"I don't even love him like I used too, but the money!"

We both started to cheer.

"They got the money honey, so I can't get rid of Julian just like you can't get rid of Qua' sean. Ultimo ain't that rich nigga, but Midnight gave him a lil fame, so the lil checks comin in" she laughed.

I tied my hair up and pulled up to my girl's house. Gabby. I haven't seen Gabby since that pregnancy fail thing I pulled, but we kept in touch since she was out in London. She recently came back a few months ago so I thought I'd come by and say hey.

We got out the car and went up to the house. We rung the doorbell bout three times before she came to open it.

She had on a robe and the foam of the toothpaste was all over her mouth "Dove! She shouted joyfully as she embraced me in a hug.

"Gabby!" I spun her around in the hug nearly falling back into the house.

"Come in" she said as she walked us over to the living room. "I'll be right back"

She cleaned herself up quick and got into a long sundress.

"This is Blu" I smiled.

She squinted her eyes at her before giving her a hug "I seen you before. I can't put my fingers on it"

Blu sighed "Yea  I'm Midnight's cousin. And remember you were with Julain before I came in the photo?"

She nodded "Yea... Is he still sexy?"

"He's married with two beautiful babies" she gave off a bit attitude "And he won't be single any time soon" she showed off her ring.

"Oooh" she brushed her hair back "My bad. I just wanted to know" she looked at me and sat down "How's it been with Midnight ? Y'all cool since your hanging out?" She pointed at Blu and I.