Chapter 20- Bye Bye lil bitch

Chapter 20- Bye Bye Lil bitch

Pain's Worth It.

°°Q Point of View°°

___________ Dedicated to Love_Hickie________

It was four in the morning and the plane just landed in Miami. I was anxious as hell to see my Midnight. I walked out and got me a cab, we headed to the nearest hotel.

"Twenty-five dollars" the man reached out his hand for the tab.

I placed a $100 in his hand with one leg out the cab. "Thanks man"

He nodded "Have a nice stay Mr. Walters" I stepped out fully with my baggage then he drove off.

I walked up to the hotel, all happy and shit, to the front desk.

"Room for one. Entire week stay. Penthouse"

The woman smiled as she signed me in and handed me the keys. A Butler came to me to guide me to my suite.

We went to the 19th floor. He opened the doors for me as he followed behind me. He started showing me around then left.

First thing I did was plop down on my bed then called Midnight. I wasn't really sure if she was awake, but I called anyways.

"What?!" She sounded aggravated.

I frowned up a bit "Whoa, baby, what's wrong?" I sat up in bed.

I heard things clatter on the ground. She started sighing and huffing. "They think they can fuck with me. I'm so fucking aggravated"

"Baby, you wanna talk about?" I said standing up.

"Just fucking leave me alone!" She was angered and irritated.

"You still mad at me? I couldn't make it Friday" I itched the side of my head.

She grunted "Leave Me ALONE!"

"I'm in Miami. I'm staying at The Lyons Hotel. Penthouse suite"

She sighed in relief or something. It sounded like a lot of weight fell off her shoulders.

"You lying" she said in disbelief.

"I'm waiting for you"

She squealed in joy before hanging up on me.

I prepared some champagne then took a quick shower. I put on my boxers then waited for her to show up.

About twenty minutes later, I heard banging on my door. I opened it up and she was looking gorgeous.

She had on a huge fur coat with some black heels. Once our eyes met, she dropped the coat on the ground revealing her sexy physique in that dark lingerie.

The look she was giving me got me aroused quickly which caused me to pull her inside before anyone saw her like that.

"I see you were ready for me" she said smiling at me with her arms around my neck.

I looked down at what she was wearing and bit my lips " Hmm... You are too"

She pushed me against the wall and that's when the scene started to intensify. We were going full French in each others mouth as I squeezed and smacked the life out of her fat ass.

I lifted her off the ground then pressed her against the wall. She had a tight grip on my hair as she moaned in my mouth. I started to dry hump her against the wall, but she pulled away from the kiss in a seductive matter.