BONUS CHAPTER; Waiting On A Miracle

"Don't be upset or mad at all. Don't feel regret or sad at all." Mirabel took a step towards the family who were gathered for a photo, "Hey, I'm still a part of the family Madrigal and I'm fine, I am totally fine. I will stand on the side as you shine."

The brunette tried to be strong, but she was letting her guard down, "I'm not fine, I'm not fine."

As Mirabel faced reality, she finally let her emotions out — expressing how she truly felt. "I can't move the mountains, I can't make the flowers bloom, I can't take another night up in my room waiting on a miracle. I can't heal what's broken, can't control the morning rain or a hurricane, can't keep down the unspoken invisible pain always waiting on a miracle, a miracle."

Mirabel left Antonio's room and started walking down the stairs, "Always walking alone, always wanting for more. Like I'm still at that door longing to shine like all of you shine."

Mirabel sang in front of Abuela's door, "All I need is a change, all I need is a chance. All I know is I can't stay on the side, open your eyes, open your eyes, open your eyes!"

As Mirabel dreamt, recreations of her family's gifts began to rise, "I would move the mountains, make new trees and flowers grow. Someone please just let me know, where do I go? I am waiting on a miracle, a miracle."

The brunette sang as a house of light formed. She opened the glowing entrance doors back to the courtyard where her family stood excited to see her. Welcoming her. "I would heal what's broken, show this family something new. Who I am inside, so what can I do? I'm sick of waiting on a miracle, so here I go! I am ready! C'mon I'm ready. I've been patient and steadfast and steady! Bless me now as you blessed us all those years ago, when you gave us a miracle!"

As this really rang out, Mirabel stood alone in the courtyard, looking up at the candle. Her reality returning as she knew her dream was a fantasy. "Am I too late, for a miracle."