four

__

__

Hongjoong pulls the bag out of his pocket.

"Okay. I'm only gonna give you one, anyways, so you'll be fine."

"What, how many are you taking?"

"One and a half," Hongjoong says.

"Because I've done it before and I know how it's gonna feel. Honestly, you probably won't be high for very long. You'll be fine - just really happy, and peppier than usual."

"Okay," Seonghwa says.

"I trust you."

Hongjoong nods.

Smiles, his chest feeling like something is glowing inside it.

"Here," he says, handing over one of the tablets.

"So what, I just swallow it?"

"Yeah," Hongjoong says.

"It takes a bit to kick in, so don't freak out when it does, okay?"

Seonghwa nods and puts the tablet in his mouth.

Hongjoong breaks one in half and then takes the half and another full one, swallowing and then surging up to kiss Seonghwa hard.

"Hey, I love you, you know?" Hongjoong says as he pulls away.

Seonghwa looks down at him, a little dazed and a little drunk and not high yet but it's coming, and Hongjoong can't wait to see it.

"Yeah," Seonghwa says. "I love you."

"Let's go back out," Hongjoong says. "We should be dancing when it hits."

"What's it feel like?"

But Hongjoong shakes his head, a seductive smirk taking over his lips.

"You'll see. Come on."

__

Seonghwa starts feeling like he's having a panic attack about ten minutes after he swallows the tablet.

Then there are a few minutes where he's too dizzy to keep his feet and he almost has to sit down in the middle of the dance floor, but Hongjoong just laughs at him and holds him upright and Seonghwa tries to laugh along and can't, and it's disorienting and horrible.