chapter 6

The kingdom that Lucifer found is a major trading port city . Which consequently has close ties to other kingdoms for monsters . Becoming the center of innovation and ideas fostering knowledge from all over the continents .

Knowledge as in magic and alchemy were pretty big as only the people who believe in science more than any gods would dare to study here. Despite being a city for monsters, many of the students remain in this city as the crime rates here are low and the monsters around are friendly . Many small business owners hire humans specifically to communicate and have relations outside the port city .

The alleyways and streets are clean and empty since most of the citizens were given orders to stay at home. Even the glass bottles outside of the bars are stacked in to a perfect triangle shape the street are lit up with floating lanterns . There a few guards on duty none the less I managed to go unnoticed.

After 2 days of planning finally to formulated the plan "FUN"

• Find and befriend losers

• Understand and learn magic

• Nab the McGuffins

And just in case the first one falls through i got "PLAN B"

• Plant spies across the school

• Learn routine and schedule

• Assassinate targets

• Neutralize enemy forces

• Bath in my gold and riches to ignore any remaining guilt

After calling the servant again to inquire about my schedule . I found out their name was Alexa and that all of the paperwork and other important documents are handled by governing bodies but I ' d still have the final say.

So my schedule is clear until an in person event happens to act out as a figurehead . To say overjoyed would be an underestimation, having no responsibilities but still getting paid . being born a demon lord is pretty nice .

Not only that while exploring the town i found many churches dedicated to the "evil god" and the sun god which surprised me since he had bad relations with other gods but still endorsed freedom of religion quite lenient if i say so

Back to F.U.N right now I'm disguised as a trader in order explore my surroundings and prepare heading to Sakura academy . This might sound ridiculous who would likes going to school ?

I won't head there immediately as the school year hasn't started but going to sakura academy has the highest chance of success when it come to building a relationship between the main character and me . i am curios about the main character but that had no influence on my decision ...

Ok fine ... Maybe i liked the book more than i thought ... ill deal with this revalation like i deal with any other problem in my life "If it can't hurt me then its not real"

Id need an excuse to go though if id wanna leave for a long time . And on the plus side this would give me the opportunity to learn magic without raising any red flags.

" The opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself "

Since The second prince of Chebathage kingdom Studies at Sakura high . Would it be fine to do some "investigative journalism " and check up on the poisoned root I have planted in the kingdom

...Right that sounds like an evil thing to do .
Man it's tough to be a villain how do villains even think, maybe they don't .