chapter 12

dear diary 

"Today i think i made a new friend .Or at least i was forced to ..."  I stare longing at the think black ink that had been plastered on  my diary for over a month and the ink and quill that lies next the book permanently staining the oak desk. Inching closer at the window i feel my emptions rip though me. every time i see the bright yellow star shinning brilliantly something inside me rips so crudely and so slowly . I squint my eyes and quickly closed the curtains .

now most of my stuff has arrived sadly Everything from the black palace had to be left back there . well everything except the pillows I'm sure none would notice how soft that they are , not to set up any red flags i made sure to pack new cheap furniture .  it'll be pretty suspicions for random furniture to suddenly appear in a persons room especially when that person claims to have no talent in magic don't you think. so just in case i thought it might be better to leave a paper trail as evidence or im gonna dig my head in to a greater bigger hole to drop dead in .

Looking carefully at my newly furnished room i felt accomplished although i don't specifically like the Victorian era vintage theme the room has for now it could do for now. closing the door i see the big wooden sign painted on my door (6) . quietly i leave the dorm room just like that .

Later the day i promised to having lunch with Agatha . she s been helping out a lot i could  never thank her enough for her support . 

while walking down the corridors turning a corner i spot and individual with golden blond hair . As soon as i see him i turn around going the direction i came from . " HEY BASTARD COME BACK HERE , I SAID COME BACK OR IM GONNA DEFENISTRATE YOU" hearing that i ran ..

[ THUD THUD THUD ] loud foot steppes thumped the hallways shaking the near by statues . stupidly locking myself in to a corner i looked back . It was too late he was blocking the exit . taking a step back i carefully fix my posture putting an intimidation aura around me . simple but effective . well that's until a strike to the foot is when i realized my mistake . 

falling to my knees i quickly take up a fetal position to protect my organs . He starts to kick me me in frustration . slowly grasping for air he pulls me by hair looking directly at his cold blue eyes now calm and rational .

" who are you .. Who do you work for ... and

"why are you trying to steal my fiancé " i shoot him with a stare of confusion