chapter 18

The only way to stear the fate of the world is to head toward the catalyst of  the problem  and the only thing that could stop me from fulfilling  my goals

And to find answer to that problem one must look to the eventual future or in my case the past . It the novels finals chapters is where the big war happened  between the Chebathage kingdom with minor support  from surrounding  kindoms and Asharath kingdom and the rest of the territories the seven deadly sins control . Among  them betrayal  was inevitable  .but in the end it was Lucifers great greed for the power that he could not posses had caused him to die .

"If i want to control the world first i need to get my hands on that shiny little dagger " i mutter absentmindedly 

And just my luck Agatha comes behind me spooking me a bit . Said quite loudly  " whatcha doing~" her vivid voice sounded like an echo . I snap out of it . Then before i could think to stop i mutter " taking over the world " with a dead pan expression

Ughhhh
seriously

I could hear Agatha cracking up barely  keeping it together  but the fight was futile as she let out audible  " he  he hi cough cough "

Trying to cover her laugh with the flu that she oh so coincidentally  seemed  to catch

My face stained with embarrassment as i look thought  my surroundings  to see wether or not anyone else heard me. The dust coated shelves that lay undisturbed  told me luckly no one in particular  was paying us any mind

I sighed in relief  when i finally  realised and looked back at the perpetrator  who was still grinning like mad man

" seriously  out all of the excuses you could give me the worst possible  one would have been that one "

"Now i know your lying
Spit it
Who were you checking out ?"

"U a y who where ? ...... when , why " i stumbled " checking what ?OUT?"

She had grinning  innocently  now even more confident  for some odd reason " was it the girl with the hot orange braids "  her voice dangerously low " or was it the guy "

My cheek turn beat red i manage to stammer out " how does that consern you Agatha? "

"Well some thing like that . Anyway more importantly  i was sent announce that there would be the good harvest
Festival  happening sooner this year " she looked around the library thats covered with only maroon scaled books " you weren't  in you class ... like usual so I'd  decided  to check the library." She srugged and went to pick out one of dusty covered books that had lined the walls .

Blowing on it gently had caused all the dust to go flying randomly and we both were caught coughing for what it felt like an eternity. 

The smell of painted leather stank in a
sort of musky greasy way . She had pinched her nose in return .

Finally  taking a breather  she opened  the pages " you really like this sort of stuff huh ? "

I could vividly see the print on the book it was a "detailed  history" book from ten years ago one of the many in that series

Rather than detailing history though  the beginning  like most book do. The books in this series  only cover the major events that happened  during a certain  year or decade  . That one most likely has details of the last decade or so . Like discoveries , important  dates like wars   marriages  famines , the birth of the new aristocracies and the inevitable  clash between the crown and the monastery.

She said looking thought some of the pages " i have never been a history buf ,  or is for an assignment  ? " i gently  pick up the book and put it past her

No it is not " i sigh " lets take these away before you could get your asthma worse"

"I thought  i would never live  see the day that these books were picked  up "

Well you won't  more importantly  when is the fall festival  happening ?" .

" Tomorrow " she had grinned  looking at me amused looking for a reaction. 

" Huh ? Weren't  we  supposed to at least have a month to prepare  ?"

" Yeah told you the festival is comming early "

Looking aggravated  i say " that is not commining a A BIT early its flying past a red light!!!!"

( please add comments i want  to know whether  the directions im taking the novel is satisfying  to the viewers