October 2

Everything is going on perfectly. Another day gone.

Today I decided to tell Harry about my past, now that we are official, and since we also love each other, no secrets right. It's a step towards for a healthy relationship.

I had a past with Zayn. He was my first boyfriend kind of thing. Remember when I first started this diary I asked him to kiss me to find some things out? Yeah well that escalated to something later and we had a relathionship kind of thing, if I can name it like that, it didn't last more than a few days. We both actually finded each other attractive in the beginning. But soon we figured that it was just attraction. Nothing else. No kind of spark or anything like that.

So we decided that we're better off as best friends only. Nothing more.

And I'm glad, that Harry took all of this so well. Because he has seen me, how I am with Zayn. Nobody could tell we had a past like that. Even Harry couldn't in fact.

Telling him this, made me even more closer to him. And when I asked him about his past. He said that I am his first boyfriend. No ex no nothing.

I am glad I'm his first. But at the same time I feel sad that he wasn't mine. Don't get me wrong, Zayn's a lovely guy.

I hope you understand what I'm saying here. But I don't think that you will, you're just a stupid fooking diary I write my shitty thoughts in.