September 13

Today wasn't that great.

Well actually it was, partially.

Harry told me that he is free this weekend, he asked me if we could hang out together.

And who was I to say no to him? Nobody.

After school ended Hazza told me that our maths teacher had asked him to stay behind for a few minutes. God knows what. And wow, I just wrote down his nickname too, I'm so gone for this lad.

Anyways moving on. He told me to wait outside the school gates. So as I was about to exit the gates someone ran into me. And they fell.

When I looked down I saw it was Liam. He ran into me. Well okay wow. I have become so suspicious since last week, that I thought he ran into me on purpose.

Whatever. He didn't even see who he ran into. Just got up. Dusted his shirt and pants, and ran off to a tree. Went behind it. And after a couple of minutes he came out with Niall kissing his temple. This is fucking insane. They knew I'd be watching Liam. Fucking assholes.

Nevermind tho, because when Harry came running like his train is about to leave any second or something, I had just turned around aaand he fell on top of me, again.

Cut the shit out you butterflies, they come flying even when I am writing this.

And guess what. His lips touched mine for a second when we fell.

Best feeling ever. Still blushing from when that incident happened by the way.

He was blushing too.