September 11

Today Harry approached me, I did start to walk away fast when I saw him coming towards me.

But he grabbed my arm harshly, and turned me around. I so wasn't ready to confront him at that moment.

The anger was visible on my face, my nostrils flaring up and shit, yeah I was very angry at that point.

I asked him who the girl was. And after hearing what he said, my face was all red from embarrassment. And I started blushing furiously too.

He said it was his one year younger sister, guess he treats all his siblings like that with care. Wish I was sitting on his lap like that. Okay shit stop Louis.

He noticed I was blushing and hiding my face from him continuously.

He kissed my cheek.

He fucking kissed my cheek.

I repeat.

HE REALLY FUCKING KISSED MY CHEEK.

I didn't move for a minute or two, he had to drag me inside the school.

After that incident, he was right by my side the whole day. He was being very touchy and close to me too. When I asked him who that girl was with the rage I had in me, I guess he got the signal. Because the previous week we were just hanging out like normal friends do.

He was so touchy today, my skin had goose bumps.

And I fucking loved it.