September 22

He took me out on another date today!

I sound a like a school girl. Correct for school, wrong for girl.

And oh well. It didn't turn out as we both expected. He made sure that no one from our school would be there. He did.

But fucking Liam and Niall had to show up there. I was so fucking furious now. What is the deal with these two. Fucking idiots.

I just don't get it. Just why and what was the reason to ruin our date?!

This time, Harry was there to see the scenario. He'd always ask me why do I get so angry, now he knows too.

Well um, Harry and Liam got into a huge fight. Liam made the first move by the way.

Me and Niall, tried so fucking hard to separate them. Those bastards are stronger than us.

So we just watched and begged them to cut it out before they'd kill each other. And thank god they did.

I threatened Liam to never ever see me again, never ever to come near me again. And to fucking stop the shit he's been doing from days.

He was speechless after the words left my mouth. He looked embarrassed.

We left without a word. I drived us to Harry's place. I cleaned all the wounds, and did whatever else was needed to be done.

I stayed the night with him.

That fucking bitch hurt my baby. Hope he regrets it now.