Our Last Week

*Faye's P.O.V* 

It's Monday . The day that use to be so boring is now not boring at all . Everyday spent with Justin is amazing . 

"Faye!" i hear a loud knock on my door . Justin's laying quietly beside me . I hurry over to the door praying for no more knocks in case it wakes him up . I slowly open the door to a bright eyed little boy holding an XBOX game . "Can we play now?" it's Nate . Bless him , we didn't get to play the other day , i bet he's been dying to play Assassins Creed . 

"Ok then" i smile and ruffel up his hair . He runs off down the stairs so excitedly "Hey Nate" i swing out of my door . 

"Yeah!" he twists round and gazes at me . 

"I'm sorry about the other day" i shrug . It was two days ago but he knew what i meant . 

"That's alright , i'm sorry too" he smiles and walks backwards heading to the XBOX . 

I smile to myself like an idiot and run downstairs after him . I grab a controller and prepare myself for a total rampage . It's a good job this game is two player cause I'm so good a whipping his ass and he knows it .

"You cheat!" he screams .

"I did not . You sore loser" i shout back laughing . 

"You did , that's so not fair!" he slumps down his remote and folds his arms . 

"Baby!" i laugh and walk over to get some crisps . When suddenly a shirtless Justin is standing right in front of me . "Jesus Justin!" i sigh and run my hands through my hair . He scared the shit out of me . 

"Sorry babe!" he laughs and pulls me in by the waist . I wrap my arms around his neck and smile widely . 

"Get a room!" Nate sighs and walks over to the kitchen . 

"We have one" Justin says under his breathe and smiles i was just about to plant one on him when "Woah is that the new Assassins Creed?" he screams and grabs a controller . I shake my head and giggle . 

"Wanna play?!" i wiggle my eyebrows . 

"Yes please" he whispers and kisses my neck . I let out a scream of laughter lay down of the sofa . He laughs too and crawls on top of me . He starts to give me love bites all up my neck and then coming up to my jawline . He stops and looks down into my eyes . I get totally lost looking in his eyes , like we're on a completely different planet . Where it's just me and him . No one else . That's how it feels when i'm with him , in a different place with no one around . "I love you!" he smiles . 

"I love you too" i grin as he leans in closer with our lips millimetres apart . 

*Justin's P.O.V* 

Why did god give me such a beautiful gift . She's like an angel sent from the heavens , i swear it's like she takes me to heaven every time we kiss . I love teasing her , hovering above her lips so she's so anticipated to kiss me .