I Picked My Poison And It's You

In the end, you decided you would tell the others what Ajak had told you. You were a little scared that this would change their minds about you, but you knew it was right. They had known her too, they had loved her, trusted her and she had lied to them. They deserved to know why. You weren't really one of them, you knew now and soon they would know too. You only hoped your history with them was enough to stop them from turned against you, even if you couldn't remember it.

You went in search of Druig first, but you found Thena in a training room, fighting holograms with her swords. She stopped when she saw you, clicking a button on her wrist to make the holograms disappear. "Did you come to train?" She asked.

"Definitely not," you grimaced. You had heard Y/N was a skilled fighter, but besides a few beginner's boxing classes when you moved to New York City, you were definitely a yoga kind of girl. "I was looking for Druig."

"He usually has the same response when asked to train as well," she said. "I believe he went to your bedroom."

"Right, okay," you nodded. "Listen while I have you here, I need to tell you something. Maybe you could put the swords away first."

"Why don't you make me?" She smirked before taking a step forward and throwing her sword at you. You yelped and jumped out of the way right before it could hit you.

"Hey! That could have hurt!"

"You sound like Kingo," she laughed.

You glared at her as you stood up and righted yourself. "Thena, it's important. Please no more sword throwing."

She tilted her head at you, gauging your response before she nodded, her shield disappearing. "What is it?"

You sighed. "I just saw Ajak." She raised an eyebrow at you, waiting for you to continue. "I mean I didn't see her, see her obviously. But I found one of her spheres, and I saw her in my mind and she told me things."

"What things?"

"The Eternals were created by Arishem, but I was not," you said slowly. You hoped she didn't pull her swords out again at your admission. "I was created by another Celestial who was destroyed and Arishem made me an Eternal."

"What?"

"Long story short, I was created by this celestial to be super powerful and take out the other Celestials. I rebelled apparently and he was destroyed. Arishem turned me into an Eternal but he put some kind of block on my powers. That's why Ajak hid me when she erased my memory. He wanted her to destroy me so I wouldn't get the memories of that back when she couldn't erase me," you said quickly.

She looked at you thoughtfully for a moment. "What kind of powers?" She said.

"That's your first question?" You scoffed. "I don't know, I didn't get around to asking."

"So you were created differently," she said.

"I guess I was."

She walked toward you, and you held your breath. Would she kill you now that she knew you were not one of them? You really hoped not. You flinched involuntarily as her arm raised toward you, but looked at her in surprise when she put her hand on your shoulder.

"Whatever your beginning," she said quietly, as if she knew what you were afraid of without you saying it. "You are an Eternal now."

You nodded, tears coming to your eyes as you reach forward and hugged her tightly. "Thank you,"

"I assume you have yet to tell Druig," she said when you pulled away. Your face fell. You had meant to tell him first but you were glad to have ran into Thena. You needed to get it out once before you faced Druig, before you took another thing from him. "Go, he is in your room. I will tell the others so you do not have to."