Chapter 4

Chapter 4

For a week I tried to figure out what was going on with Liam. But I just couldn't make him spill all the information, so I just stopped pushing this for a while.

I was buying my lunch. And as soon as I was about to turn around and fetch a table someone touched my shoulder. It was, of course, Liam. "Ammm, hi" he said shyly, taking a step back and stumping on someone else's foot. I couldn't help but laugh at his scared reaction just apologizing as the other person walked away. "Don't laugh at me" he blushed so much that he covered his face with his hand so that no one could tell. "Well, what's up?" I said so the silence could be broken. "Oh, I... I want you to have lunch with me; in my special place" "Where you hide from the world?" I said with a smile in my face. "Yeah, there" he said rolling his eyes.

We walked for like 15 minutes until we arrived. It was so beautiful, it was a hidden place behind the field full of grass and some trees with a few pink and white blossoms. "Here, sit" he patted the ground next to him, instructing me to sit there. "Wow! So here is where you come and hide." I said still admiring the tree's blossoms. "Well I wouldn't use the word 'hide', I'd use 'secretly get inspired'" he said almost singing the words. "What do you mean by 'getting inspired'?" I said turning my head towards him. "Umm, well..." He chuckled "I actually love music and I sing and play guitar. I'm not able to write my own songs at home because of lack of time, but here I can do whatever I want." He said looking around. "Wait, so you've actually written lyrics? Wow! May I listen to some?" I said looking at him waiting for an answer. "I haven't finished any so" he blushed a little "but I can still sing." He said raising his head up a little bit to make eye contact with me. "Well, prove it rock star." I said challenging him "This is by Ed Sheeran....."

-"Shock, horror I'm down,

Lost you're not around.

There's a lump in my chest that,

Sends colds through my head and.

My mind shots sound out.

I'm in autopilot, and my tongue's gone silent.

So switch it off and lay it do-own, lay it down; next to me.

I don't know when I lost my mind, maybe when I made you mine

Whoa-oa-oo

I don't know when I lost my mind, maybe it was every time you said, you said, you sa-a-aid... That I miss you and I miss you-u"

"Wow! It was just.... Wow!" I said in amazement while clapping my hands.

"Thanks" he chuckled and turned to floor shyly. I grabbed his chin and tilt it upwards. "Don't be shy, it was great, you sing amazing. Be proud of it" I told him with a gentle smile.

We talked for a little while about music and stuff. I hadn't eaten anything so I took my dessert (which was a flan) and started eating it. I saw Liam looking at my flan with desire. "Do you want some?" I asked him approaching the spoon to his mouth. "No, no thanks" "It's alright, c'mon" I tried to make my way to his mouth but he kept avoiding it. "Please Mery stop, stop, STOP! IM SCARED OF SPOONS!" He yelled. I was astonished with his confession. "What? Really?" "Yes, but please don't tell anyone." I grinned at him in response. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know." I took my fork and took some flan and handed it to Liam. "Thanks" "You're welcome." I said smiling.

We were about to finish my flan, when the bell rang. "Wow! That was by far, the best dessert ever!" He said licking his fork and lips one last time. "Yeah, but now I'll have to burn all those calories 'cause I'm getting fat" I said touching my stomach. Liam grabbed my hands withdrawing them off my belly. "That's not true, you're perfect and very fit. You're beautiful." He said looking deep in my eyes. "Do you really think so?" I asked staring at the ground. "Of course." He said grabbing my chin and tilting it upwards, he was obviously lost in my eyes. When he noticed I noticed he was staring at me weirdly, he let go off my chin and looked away. "Ummm, I should probably be going now." He said with a shaky voice. "Yeah me too." I said while standing up and leaving