Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Mariel's POV

This couple of weeks, Liam had been...umm...so close. I think he suspects something, maybe he really wants to know why was I bullied. But that wasn't of his concern I mean, this is too intimate and I wouldn't go and tell him right away like "hey, I'm missing one boob!" No. Just no.

I've been so busy lately, that I have had no time to ask him more about his bullying problem. I had so many events coming soon: my semestral exams, my TaeKwonDo exam, and so many projects! I was just exhausted.

The good thing is that, Liam was in most of my project teams. This was great because for the first time I wouldn't be the only one working! But, the bad thing is that, Liam was in most of my project teams! I know this is confusing, but the more I'm around him, the harder is to hide my feelings towards him! Oh well!

***

I was in the middle of my TaeKwonDo training, when my phone rang! I was so embarrassed, because my ring tone was a One Direction song...and since I'm the only girl in my group and the most experienced one, it was just so awkward. I ask my trainer for permission, he gave us 10 minutes.

I couldn't answer my phone on time, but when I saw the 'missed calls' list, it was Liam!

I texted him asking what was wrong and that I would call him later cuz I was in my taekwondo training. I didn't had much time left so I just turned off my phone and continued.

When the class was over, I turned on my phone and saw that Liam had replied to my text. It said:

"Ok. I just wanted you to know that I'm going to pick u up when u r done. Xx."

I just panicked. I look out the window and saw Liam standing in front of his car waving at me. I was so embarrassed, I was all sweaty and smelly and my hair was a mess and to make it worse, Nicholas and Mickey (my taekwondo training buddies) were picking on me 'cause they knew I liked Liam so I just blushed so much I could feel my face burn.

I grabbed my things and still in my TaeKwonDo suit, I went to say hi.

"Hi Liam, what a surprise!" I said with a nervous smile "Hi Mery!" He replied intending to hug me. I put my hands on his chest pushing him away. It was so toned it was difficult to take my hands off of him, but I managed to do it. "Don't, I'm sweaty and it's just...eww!" He laughed "Ok"

"Ummm, would you mind stopping by my house so I can have a bath? I promise it won't be long so we can go wherever you were going to take me on time" he chuckled with a smirk on his face, and nodding in response.

***

My house was just a fucking mess!! Dishes all over the place, some dirty laundry and coffee spilled all over my rug! Oh my god, what a mess.

Liam was just behind me and when I saw the dishes unwashed, I quickly pushed Liam to stay outside and closed the door behind me! "OMG! What have I done?!" I thought to myself. I ran quickly to the door again, opened it : "Just wait here 5 minutes can you?" I said in a rush. "Umm ok I ju-" "Thanks!" I mumbled interrupting him and closing the door behind me...again.

Only a few dishes were left in the coffee table...but nah! I don't think he will care....or will he?? Well anyways, I ran to the door and opened it...

...I didn't find Liam at first "No way! He left?! Well done Mariel, well done!" I was so humiliated! I sat on the door step and covered my face with my hands. I felt a warm arm rest around me, I wiped my tears away and looked next to me: "why are you crying??" "You're still here?!" I didn't even understand myself with all this crying, but he did: "of course I'm here! Where do you think I was eh??" "I just thought you disappeared 'cause you weren't gonna wait anymore or-" I burst into tears. He held me tight. "What? No! Not at all, I'll be waiting here for anything!" I wiped my tears again. "Really? Aww!" He cleared his throat nervously "Yes of course! Like, hehe...!" I could feel him getting sweaty!

I calmed down after a few minutes, and he was still stroking my back softly. "Where were you anyway?ah?" I said quietly while going for a tissue to dry my tears. "You still can't let go that, right?" He laughed. I just bit my lip so hard it hurt! "Umm...no...I mean yes! But I was just curious..." I looked down to the floor, ashamed. There's was a silence which was just for a few minutes but they felt like hours! Then, Liam decided to brake it "I went to the store to buy some wine, because I hadn't brought anything and I thought that was rude ok? I didn't mean to make you feel that way...sorry!" He said very slowly, like he wanted me to understand every word. I just couldn't handle his cuteness! Because he ended the sentence with a shy smile!

"Aww! That's so sweet Liam, but you didn't have to! Remember I'm just going to shower and then we can do anything you wanted to do today ok?" I spoke as slowly as he did to make fun of him. He chuckled very softly and then blurt it out he's 'joke'

"That's why i bought the wine. Hahahaha. The wine is for me so I don't wait here doing anything! Maybe I should've bought another bottle 'cause this seems to not be enough!" "Ha-ha SOO funny!" I stared at him with a sarcastic face. "Ok ok but don't be long ok?" "Yeah ok. I'll be ready soon!" I ran towards my room and started the shower as fast as I could.

***

I did not know what the heck was I gonna wear. It seems this is a surprise thingy Liam has prepared for me, so I don't know if it's something like a fancy dinner or a casual walk/picnic...agh!

I'm not sure if I should ask him what are we gonna do or just go casual or I don't even know! Humph, ok let's see. I'm still in my towel, my hair is soaking wet and he's downstairs. Ugh! Ummm..oh fuck it, I'll just call him from my room!

***

Liam's POV:

"Well, it's been like 15 minutes since she went to her room and I'm getting tired of petting her dog!

Should I go upstairs and ask of she's almost done? No, that would be too weird. I'll wait a little longer then." I said to myself, since her dog apparently didn't responded. Hahahhaha...hehehe...mm.

All of a sudden a heard her door open. I stood up real quick, knocking of her lamp! Fortunately, I caught just before it fell to the floor. I cleared my throat, and started pulling off some poses like should I put my hands in my pockets? Or just crossed them?

While I was deciding what pose to pull off when she came down I heard her calling my name "Liam?" she shouted with a little cute voice crack there. "Are you still there?"

"Ummm" I cleared my throat "y-yes I am! What's wrong?"

She mumbled something but I couldn't understand it. "What?!" I screamed. I heard her voice but, her room was two floors upstairs and the staircase blocked most of the sound.

I started to walk towards the staircase.

I was already a few steps away the floor where her room was. I went as slow as possible I don't know why.

***

Mariel's POV

I walked in and out of room, peeking down the staircase deciding wether or not go down the stairs because I think he couldn't hear me.

I was still in my towel, which by the way was hard to hold up because of my uneven boobs.

I was about to go out of my room for like the 24th time, when my towel fell off! I quickly picked it up and as stood up, I saw somebody's legs in front of me. I slowly raised my face upon the body and.....OH MY FREAKING GOD! LIAM HAD JUST SEEN ME NAKED WITHOUT MY PROTHESIS ON!

"Oh lord..." He said with wide-opened eyes. "Fuck!" I mumbled and ran to my room. I closed and locked the door behind me, I sat on the floor, hugged me legs and cried. "What the hell just happened?! Why this things happen to me?" I sobbed into my knees.

I could hear Liam's scared/rushed breath outside in the corridor