CHAPTER 7

"Y/n it's time you know the family secret, and the reason why you haven't met your father."

"W-wait what do you mean?... my father didn't die?"

"Oh no he died. He's as dead as he could be"

"O-oh"

"Yeah..."

"..."

"Eghem, what I was trying to say is the reason why you don't know your father's face"

What Tia Dolores had just said was true, I remembered all the sleepless nights I suffered due to trying to find any clue relating to my father.

However as the years had passed, I forgot about my goal and decided to focus more on myself, and my telenovelas.

"Well, follow me y/n, i have to show you something"

And with that we took off. We travelled to the outskirts of the town (the whole town?) And we arrived at a randomly placed cave.

There Tia Dolores stoped infront of the place and urged me to enter by myself.

"Remember y/n, stay true to yourself, that way you find the what you've been looking for."

And with that single comment she took off.

*Tia Dolores POV*

As i arrived back to the house to make breakfast for our guest, i noticed how empty it was.

Except for a note  left on the table:

"Hello Tia Dolores, we went out to explore the town, please tell y/n. Thank you.

Patricia and Kana"

that's weird this town isn't a tourist attraction...

And there are a lot of dangerous places here....

Hmmm....

van a estar bien, they just gotta ignore the scammers....

And not get associated with Sally Carrera, la loca del pueblo.