CHAPTER 2

The day we met, a faithful encounter. I don't know if that day was a blessing or a curse; it was raining and my newly installed wheels were getting wet.

Great.

By the sound of cursing to my side I wasn't the only one. There he was parked on his 4 wheels on the road. A big 95 written in his sides, bright red colors and arrogant eyes were found by that direction. I knew he was a bad car, judging by his face he probably was a perfectionist with a superiority complex, a little shit. Those were my type.

"Nice day huh" I asked to form any kind of conversation. He might be my type but I'm not really a car who likes to talk, however it was getting awkward and I couldn't stand it.

"Can you shut up I'm trying to speak with my manager" he responded.

Aa~ with a voice like his, so high pitched that would burst my nonexistent ears, I would have liked to lick his-😀. Anyways, I loved him, he was my soulmate and I knew it.

"Sorry I was just trying to be nice" I said tilting my front wheels at an 80° angle .
"N-next time, if you want, we can talk about something that's not the weather." Gosh how could I be so flirty? He is someone I bearly know! Control yourself y/n!!

"CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP WHILE I CONTACT MY MANAGER!!?!" He responded angrily.

"Omg don't tell me leo rising?!?! I'm a triple pisces!!>-<

"NO!! I'm a leo SUN, my rising is caprico- Wait that's not the point, WHY ARE YOU STILL TALKING TO ME?!!?"

looking at his blue orbs (my favorite color😍😍) I realized that I don't know anything about him, I mean we've been talking for about 10 minutes and nothing, I decided to make the second move.
"Soooo are you free this weekend... I just bought a well preserved bottle of oil from my hometown and I thought of sharing it with you👉🏽👈🏽"

"No. Leave me alone. "

What was I thinking, me a little frijolito straight out of a little town in Mexico talking with this big star like him....
Suddenly I started crying. Tears started flowing and showed no sign of stoping.

"Why are you crying?!? I swear to god you immigrants!"
And with that comment he started rolling his wheels, leaving me under the rain.

That day I went home and drowned myself in the newly bought bottle of oil.