CHAPTER 5

Driving to Radiator Springs with Patricia and Kana who decided to tag along, I started to think about the future, what will I do when I get my green card, and the possibilities of me and McQueen been together.

Do I have to act like someone else?

Can I stay my old quirky uwu self?

Only the future will tell.
.
.
.
.
"Wait y/n! Can we stop here I know someone who can help you with your love problems!!"

As Kana said that she entered a shabby looking place, that reminded me of one of my tios who died due to mixing frijoles and milk. (An honorable way to go if you ask me)

"Welcome" said a mysterious voice.

As we entered the place an orange 1950 Chevrolet 3100 got closer to us, to the point where I could smell the expired oil she had inhaled. To be honest one of my favorite smells 👃💨

"You sure this is trustworthy Kana? you know I can't read, so I won't know what's going to happen" while mentioning one of my quirky personality traits, Kana shushed me by putting one of her front wheels close to my mouth.
"Don't worry señorita... old Bubba knows your problems..."

And as if she was invoked, Bubba stepped forward from the place she was parked before.

"You, the one in the middle... the one who is about to get their green card, come foward..."

"Ok, how does she know that I will be getting my green card??" That information had not been disclosed to anyone, not even to my mom (mamá if you're reading this I'm sorry >-<)

"Omg y/n your so silly😆 dont tell me you forgot the monologue you had on the way here??" Patricia mentioned.

"It's you're🤓"

"👹I̷̠͎̍͑F̸͇̈́ ̸͓͋̐́͝Ỵ̵̝͙̣͂́͒Ó̴͓̭̥̱͂̑U̶̜͖͋͆͘ ̷̧̗̑̿̂̕Ḏ̴̘̬̍̈͛͜O̵̳̐N̸̡͒̌T̸̢̝̫̯͝ ̷͇̇̂͝S̶̤̹̯̫̿̓H̵̛̞̖͙̖̏U̵̟̩̦̫̔͆͒̐T̴͚̑ ̷̪͈̪̇̔̔͜U̶̢̩̣̇̈̾͊P̴̢̡̤̆̾ ̶̧̤͈̀̒́Ý̸͙/̵͔̗͕͐́N̵̻͈̘̊͝ ̵̳̭̤̮͊Ì̷̛͔̝̏S̵͖̼̩͐̂T̷̢̡̺͆͌G̵̨͎͐̈́͂͜ ̷͈̅́̂̌Ÿ̷̮̘̻͕́Ō̸̈́͜͠Ȗ̴̢͍̠̊̚̚ ̶͕͛̇̓̕W̵̯͎̖͒̋̑Ö̸̬̝̞̈́͆̆N̶̪͕̱͂̃͘'̴̡͖̻̹̎͌T̵͕̼̳̻͛̿ ̶̨̩̳̫͆S̵̲͖͒̋͘E̸̟̦͆E̵͌̆ͅ ̵̖͎̹̂̉̚Y̵͖̐́Ò̵̡̱̠Ǘ̷͔͔͙͈̉Ṟ̶̹̙͒ ̸͙̈̄̂͠F̸͖̦͊A̸̢̖͋̈́̔̔M̶̯̳̒̍̕ͅȊ̴̗̣͕̎̑͜͠L̵̩̄ͅY̴̐͊͆ͅ ̴̞͆̅̃Á̵̬͙̜̄͂̑ͅG̵̡̘̖̺̃̾̈̚A̸̯̟͆̊̎I̶̹̳͕̽̂͠Ṉ̷̿͝ ̷̮̦̬͊͂͌͝👹"

Oh no, Patricia is mad, c'mon y/n! apologize before she photosynthesizes your entire bloodline

"Sorry mommy"

"..."

"W-what did you just say 😀??"

A.

"Mande😁? Lo siento yo no hablo inglés"
As I prayed to my señor and salvador Jesus👨🏽,  Old Bubba interrupted my dying session 🥀⛓💔.

"AGHEM, Anyways, little frijolito I heard you were having love problems"
W-wait how does she know my nickname?!!?...
D-dad? Is that you? Are you finally coming home with me and mom?

"No frijolito, I'm not your father"

Pain, despair, suffering, and other words that I don't know due to my illiterate self were affecting my poor fragile motor.

"You are literally Mexican what am I supposed to call you a bea-"

"Woah, Bubba weren't you gonna talk about her problems?" Kana mentioned interrupting Bubba, I don't know why she did that but that was kind of mean.

"Ahem yes, umm y/n right? The car you love can't be with you"

And just like that my dreams shattered. Oh why is the destiny of this love so, so tragic? Why can't I be happy? Do I deserve love?? When will I be able te see the next episode of my favorite Novela??

All that hard thinking let me to loose consciousness and fall into a deep slumber with Chayanne😍👌🏽.