CHAPTER 6

Arriving to their destination with the young y/n passed out, the three cars made their way in town. As they drove around, they met Sally Carrera, one of the Residents of Radiator Springs, a somewhat pretty blue car.

*Y/n POV*

"You know I own a motel, you can stay there if you want"

An unfamiliar voice spoke, waking me up from my slumber. why can't I have a peaceful sleep? Why must I wake up from my beautiful dream of making a family with McQueen?
Oh... l can already see the little cars driving around the house ...

"Thank you for you hospitality, but they have family here, and we will be staying with them."

Oh, ok ok  I see, well I hope you enjoy your stay..."

And once again I fell into darkness...

-----------------------------------------

"Y/N!! Y/N L/N!! WAKE UP"

"..."

"IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP IN 3 SECONDS FORGET ABOUT YOUR NOVELAS"

"Well Good Morning to you too Tia Dolores"

In this beautiful morning in Radiator Springs, I decided to clear my mind that was filled with the handsome race car by focusing on a mystery that has been only family since the death of my parents.

Today was the day where I would discover what made our family so special, what made me, so special.

"TIAA DOLOREES, I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION!!"

Not wasting my time, I decided to confront reality. I had to know the secret that my Tia was hidding, to know who I truly am.

"Mande y/n what do you want?"

My tia responded. It had been a long time since I had seen her, and well I had missed her so much.

"Tia Dolores, I have a very important question. All this years I had been questioning who I really am, and today I'm going to ask what you know about me... the REAL me..."

Looking at me with her brown eyes, she sighted and responded

"It's time huh? Wow little carrito you've grown so much..."

"W-wait what do you mean with it's time? I dont understand... is there something you're actually hiding from me?"
Confusion evident in my tone, tia Dolores only laughed.

"Y/n it's time you know the family secret, and the reason why you haven't met your father."