-ˋˏ [ 2 ] ˎˊ

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

𝒴/𝓃

𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛..

"When did insects like these start living in my castle?"

The little blonde girl who was chewing on the golden statue suddenly stops, tensing up.

You were walking behind Felix, your bodyguard. Your father, who sounded as icy as always, scowled at the young girl. She turns around, trembling, and clutching a pouch.

She eventually lost the strength in her hands, causing her to drop the pouch. Everything poured out. Athanasia has collected money continuously for three years, and it is all gleaming on the ground.

You clung to Felix's leg.

"That face." Your fathers low voice and coldly glimmering eyes pierced through the poor girl. The little girl then adverts her eyes on you, it felt like you were looking at a mirror, as same as yours they looked like real jewels.

"I feel like I've seen it before." He spoke once more.

That made the tiny girl shiver. You noticed how similar she is to her. 'Is she a distant cousin?' Your eyes looked up to Felix, who was still focused on the young girl.

It was true, as you may infer from the final thing your father said. Compared to this girl, you resembled your father more.. yet she looks precisely like your departed mother

Gold hair scattered by the wind. The eyes that only the royal family had. The expressionless face looking at her, and a beastly aura.

Claude de Alger Obelia with his eldest daughter Y/n de Alger Obelia.

Claude took took a deep sigh, "Yes. The dancer from Siodona. You look like that wench." At the unexpected meeting, no words came out of you're mouth.

You knew your father was having some.. amnesia. It hurts a child like you hearing your father calling names to the woman he loved before the incident. But was there anything you could do about it? No.

"Well. It doesn't matter." Your father chuckled, walking closer to the child and lifting her chin up.

"Your Majesty."

"Father.!"

He didn't listen. A faint smile plastered on his face. "Now I remember. The name that girl gave you."

The little girls face, she looked like a lost rabbit. "It was Athanasia." To you, it sounded like a death sentence. "Baby blonde.." You realized. Felix soothes your hair out, feeling the tense feeling around the air.

"You were a blood covered thing that couldn't even protect it's life."

'Did father ever meet Athanasia before?' You question it. You startle in surprise as your father then abruptly turns to face you. Your back was touched by his hands as he slid you closer to Athanasia.

You felt a little too awkward.

You then decided to speak, "You've grown a lot Athanasia.." Instead of a more calm expression, Athanasia continues to shake in fear.