𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

You are approximately 3 years old. Your mother Diana passed away shortly after giving birth to your younger sister, possibly more than a year ago.

You don't exactly know her name since father never says anything about her.

You nickname her "baby blonde" since she's obviously blonde, just like the rest of the members of the family. You are the Obelian Emperor's eldest daughter, and your father... Well people would call him A real psycho.

There you sat in your own luxurious room. Everything painted in gold and light pink for a girlish texture. You were tutored everyday. For a wise and fierce Emperor he must simply have a wise and brilliant daughter.

You always wondered to yourself, when will you meet baby blonde? The day she was born was so confusing for a child like you, hearing the word "She passed" .

Sir Felix was always there to monitor you and guide you everywhere until now.

"Who are you drawing princess?"

".. Mommy"

"Ah, Lady Diana?"

You nodded. You were done doing your assignments so in daily you decided to draw. 

"Well It's very pretty, princess Y/n"

"You usually say that sir Felix. Are you just saying that to make me feel better now that my mommy is gone?"

Felix blinked before shaking his head, "Why no princess! I'm being honest here!"

You giggled, adding, "Kidding, it kind of gets lonely in here.. Father is kind of busy."

Felix pouts. "How about lets go for a walk around the garden princess? Since your all done with your work, and the weather looks nice," he said as he set you down on your chair and patted your head.

You grinned and said, "I'm up for it." Sir Felix grabbed your headpiece as you fled, grabbing your shoes.

Before putting the ornament on your head, he inserted a hair behind your ear. Why do you have to wear that headgear all the time? Well..

Your eyes were significantly different from other royals' eyes at a very young age. Your eyes weren't always blue; they were originally pink.

Eyes of pink crystal.

the same color as your mother's eyes. Diana was delighted that you resembled her, and Claude was happy. However, some nobles disregarded.

-

"Why are her eyes pink? She's simply a witches child!"

"A Royal Obelian member traditionally has blue ones, she's a mistake your honor!"

"We don't accept this sir Claude! She must be taken in the dungeons at once!"

You find it terrifying that honorable folks are attempting to separate you from your parents. Diana quickly acted by carefully grabbing you.

She caresses your hair, which slightly lowers your heart rate. You couldn't help but cry. 'How could those callous people treat me so disrespectfully?'

Claude erupted in rage. ordering each and every guard to seize the nobles who dragged you right away.

You are held in Diana's arm. Claude began to rage at them, telling every other nobility to leave the Empire.

"My darling, are you alright?" Diana asks in her calm and soothing. You shook your head burying your head down on the crook of her neck.

She comforts you, "How about let's go in our room, alright? Far away from these bad men"

She looks at Claude, who was staring blankly at the old nobles who talked rubbish about your eyes. Sir Felix was there standing next to him. Talk about right hand man.

"Will papa come too?" You asked.

"He will.. Daddy's just busy dear, close your eyes please"

You did as you were told, covering your eyes with those tiny hands as Diana took you away from the room.

"Y/n, your eyes are beautiful" Diana tangles her hands in your hair, playing with it a bit. "That's not what those big scary man said to me.." Your mood wasn't in its best.

As a child and getting called by those names really hurt you. 

 She cups your cheeks making you turn your head to her, "Don't listen to them, they don't know what they're talking about. My daughter is, cute, adorable, smart, with a big heart!"

She starts to smother you with loving kisses making you giggle. 

There was a knock on the door. One of the maids open it, letting Claude come in.

He makes his way to the bed where you and Diana were sitting. He sits down on your left giving you a side hug.

Diana could only giggle at Claude's movement.

"I'm going to get you something, it's for your safety. I have hired a great magician to make something to avoid getting yourself hurt"

"What is it?" 

"Yeah Claude what is it?" Diana was clapping her hands, raising your mood.

He patted your head, "It's a magic headpiece. Its one of the most unique one out there, probably the rarest. With one wear of it, your eyes will turn to blue"

"What! Claude, but I want my precious Y/n to look like me!" Diana pouts playfully as you giggle, "Mommy, I can be like you too!"

Diana fake-faints by placing a palm on her forehead and exclaiming, "Ack! My daughter is too cute!"

Claude was grinning despite the fact that his constant frown may make it appear otherwise. He does, however, unconditionally love both his daughter and his lover.

"Mommy, you're doing it again," you poke her cheek, "but don't you like mommy being silly?" Claude says, his hand on his jaw.

"I like her being silly.." You say playing with your tiny fingers. Claude chuckled, same with Diana from your reaction.

"I'll bring in some tea, alright? After that I'm going back to work" 

"Alright Claude" Your mother says bringing you close to her for both of you to cuddle.

"I loveeee you" She says kissing you again, "I love you to mommy, and daddy"

-

"The flowers are in full bloom this month, right princess?" Felix asks, looking down on you. "They're quite attractive, and they remind me of my mom at times."

It was the first garden Claude ever created for Diana, and you two were walking on it. It was a favorite spot for your mother and you to unwind or enjoy tea with your father.

"I wonder how baby blonde is doing right now. It must be quite lonely to stay in a room by herself."

"Baby blonde? The princess, I suppose?"

You nodded, continuing, "Since I don't know her name and she's a baby, I just call her baby blonde.

"Do you want to know her name?" he enquired while kneeling near your height.

You nodded holding his hand "What's her name sir Felix!"

He smiled, "The princess's name, is princess Athanasia"

"Athana.." You tried repeating her name but it was just hard for you to pronounce. "I can't say it" You frowned.

"It's alright princess, I'll try to teach you how to say it later. Do you want to have some tea too? I'll go get the maids to prepare"

"That would be delightful.."

You always wished you could see your little sister. What would life been be if mom was still alive with Athanasia? Father would spend more time with you and.. It would portrait itself as a complete family.

You smiled at the thought, before taking a seat waiting for the biscuits and tea to arrive.

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗